Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
GODhan stans WON
manga kale ALONE is like 20x as strong as anime kefla as a FUSION. Kale was soloing universes. She ONE SHOT anizara!!!
was nothing for our GOAThan though:smugdraper:Told Goku IDGAF that its 2 on 1 I got it handled. go deal with that punk jiren :smugbiden:

None of the characters in the manga are as strong as they are in the anime. It's actually pretty hard to believe that it's the same series with how different the power scaling is. The manga did a better job with Gohan's character though.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
People need to stop taking Super so seriously and getting upset with it’s writing. The main purpose is to sell toys, and they’re being successful as that. If you want better writing, watch something else :yeshrug:

You just need to turn your brain off when watching Super :ahh:

And GT sucked too. The whole idea of Goku becoming a kid again was a struggle attempt at DB nostalgia. But both Super and GT do have their good parts though.

kn83

All Star
Daps
People need to stop taking Super so seriously and getting upset with it’s writing. The main purpose is to sell toys, and they’re being successful as that. If you want better writing, watch something else :yeshrug:

You just need to turn your brain off when watching Super :ahh:

And GT sucked too. The whole idea of Goku becoming a kid again was a struggle attempt at DB nostalgia. But both Super and GT do have their good parts though.

People say that about Dragonball in general.

kn83

All Star
Daps
I'm saying that Bulma having an older sister was already canon because it was in DB (anime or manga, i forget).
Bulma's older sister was in that Jaco manga from 2014. Vegeta's younger brother was from that anime special from 2008. Both were before Super.