Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Uh this has never happened to him
It didnt even really hit him
Shook him so much he went back to base mode

I mean facts is facts. Goku dropped a turd off that energy wave. I personally never saw that before. Getting beat back to base form? Yeah all the time. Getting SHOOK back to base? Never. Jiren the GOAT

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just finished ToP. With all the cringey fan service, I was shocked we didn't get a random fusion dance thrown in. :heh:

Can someone explain how Jiren went from OnePunchMan to generic enemy?

GoD Toppo was a missed opportunity. That was a showstopping moment. Should've been the final enemy. Having to get past him as a main antagonist falls inline with Goku and Vegeta's quest to surpass the Gods. We'd also get a nice showcase of what a GoD-like person can really do. Regardless, I enjoyed what we did get. The transformation was :banderas: and the display of power :huhldup::picard: Sad the writers rushed him outa there.

Speaking of writers, was this story worked on by different groups or something? The power-scaling and dialogue was all over the place. For example, Goku would go SSB to blast off an opponent. On lookers are shocked. Few episodes later Goku would power up to SSB again and the peanut gallery would say "Wow, he finally went Super Saiyan Blue!" like we didn't just see him in this form an episode ago. Repeat 2-3 episodes later. This also happened with Kale's Broly form, UI, and a couple other opponents (I think the fake Sailor Moon broad). shyt was odd as hell and felt like the saga was outsourced to multiple studios and merged when finished.

Oh and 18 is definitely getting side dikk.