Dk0WM_xVAAEcMtq

Dk0L-izUYAAjeUv

Dk0Nm0gV4AE40VM

Dk0LnAAV4AArL0H

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

we got ultra instinct roshi now :russ: :mjlol:

In the anime, iirc, there was a flashback of Roshi trying to teach the Krillin and Goku (in DB) how to move without spilling or shaking a pot of water. Goku nor Krillin learned how to do that. UI is just an extension of that. At least the defensive version of UI.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Just finished ToP. With all the cringey fan service, I was shocked we didn't get a random fusion dance thrown in. :heh:

Can someone explain how Jiren went from OnePunchMan to generic enemy?

GoD Toppo was a missed opportunity. That was a showstopping moment. Should've been the final enemy. Having to get past him as a main antagonist falls inline with Goku and Vegeta's quest to surpass the Gods. We'd also get a nice showcase of what a GoD-like person can really do. Regardless, I enjoyed what we did get. The transformation was :banderas: and the display of power :huhldup::picard: Sad the writers rushed him outa there.

Speaking of writers, was this story worked on by different groups or something? The power-scaling and dialogue was all over the place. For example, Goku would go SSB to blast off an opponent. On lookers are shocked. Few episodes later Goku would power up to SSB again and the peanut gallery would say "Wow, he finally went Super Saiyan Blue!" like we didn't just see him in this form an episode ago. Repeat 2-3 episodes later. This also happened with Kale's Broly form, UI, and a couple other opponents (I think the fake Sailor Moon broad). shyt was odd as hell and felt like the saga was outsourced to multiple studios and merged when finished.

Oh and 18 is definitely getting side dikk.
That makes no sense. The Gods are shook of Jiren. He can son his own god of destruction.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
That makes no sense. The Gods are shook of Jiren. He can son his own god of destruction.

That's what I mean by missed opportunity. They sprinted through what could have been very interesting main antagonists. We didn't need a Jiren caliber enemy yet. GoD Toppo could've easily fit the bill. It's pretty clear they never considered the long game when making these sagas. Instead we get jumbled bullshyt with fugazi continuity.