Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Just got to the episode reducing SSJ to a "tingly-like feeling in your back." :hhh:

What am I watching? :hhh:

Edit: Did Kale just turn into Broly :gucci:

Even sharked his
Jn4pTlN.png

This is where the Super jumped the shark, isn't it? :dead:

Breh you haven't seen the half of it. Super jumps the shark and then does donuts around that bytch.

Turn off your brain and enjoy :ahh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
So far my biggest gripe of Super is Beerus, Whis, Zeno, etc removing any real feeling of doom. 70 episodes in and villains still have no real weight because these godly entities exist. Poor additions that cheapen the entire experience.

I'm sayin. Problems for me:

-Like you said, the unnecessary amount of time traveling (clearly filler)

-Lazy timeline manipulation. I bust out laughing at the end when Whis had to yet again explain just wtf was going on because the story did such a poor job. Even then I had to google and rely on manga info for clarity.

-Nothing new brought to the table. Literally every bit of that arc was a remix of events from Z and Movies. I even saw bits of Garlic Jr. sharking in there :dead:

-Of course the ending.

I'm gonna have to drop my expectations moving forward if this is the best Super has to offer. :ld:

It's not touching any arc in DBZ, btw.
I agree with all of this sofar. except, i'm glad there's less build up. i aint got no patience.

the black arc goofy, but future trunks is always my nikka

god ki meaning nothing

this nikka goku is an idiot x 10. how you gotta fight these intergallactic other universe nikkas, but the first nikka you holla at is your weak ass son and krillin. speakin of weak ass son, why they aint send that nikka to the hyperbolic chamber, instead he getting trained by weak ass piccolo.

them fake saiyans going super saiyan with ease

:mjlol: at universe 7's 10 fighters

time travel, especially the way they did it in this makes everything garbage

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Neither kk or Vegeta’s new form will be in the movie, but UI will be. That means Vegeta is miiiiiiiiiles behind goku. Dam Vegeta fans lost hard.:dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Some folks disrespecting Jiren?

Jiren had the most impressive feats of any DB villain ever dont @ me. :francis:

facing Blue evolution Vegeta and Blue Kaioken X20 Goku at the same time. Stops a final flash with his fukking eye glare. Proceeds to bytch slap SSB Kaioken x20 back into base.

lowkey the most impressive feat in DB history.

not talked about enough. :wow:

Wouldn't call him a villain just a opponent who beat goku and vegeta so bad so many times I dont think anyone gonna top that
Cuz whoever they face may beat them up but they didnt get the chance to do it so many damn times and did it 2 and 3 against 1
He is by far my favorite opponent they faced in series history

People can say what they want bout how he lost and how 17 hurt him
He is the only opponent in history to make u go 2 diff transformations and basically either win in some instances like he beat omen and evolution was winning UI till rage best him.
Reality is most thought UI was gonna win easily and didnt won on rage cuz UI was down for the count at one point.
Basically made them both stronger out of boredom and curiosity cuz could of won a long time ago too when u think about it
Sure back story could be better but they can easily fix that and have it link to a angel or a God of destruction who could be stronger than a angel or even a demon and have Angel's and demons fight each other with the demon version of a God level fight Gods of destruction and elite demons fight angels.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Wouldn't call him a villain just a opponent who beat goku and vegeta so bad so many times I dont think anyone gonna top that
Cuz whoever they face may beat them up but they didnt get the chance to do it so many damn times and did it 2 and 3 against 1
He is by far my favorite opponent they faced in series history

People can say what they want bout how he lost and how 17 hurt him
He is the only opponent in history to make u go 2 diff transformations and basically either win in some instances like he beat omen and evolution was winning UI till rage best him.
Reality is most thought UI was gonna win easily and didnt won on rage cuz UI was down for the count at one point.
Basically made them both stronger out of boredom and curiosity cuz could of won a long time ago too when u think about it
Sure back story could be better but they can easily fix that and have it link to a angel or a God of destruction who could be stronger than a angel or even a demon and have Angel's and demons fight each other with the demon version of a God level fight Gods of destruction and elite demons fight angels.
:stopitslime:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
17 had that nikka coughing up blood and it ain't no blood on super:umad:

Fav Goku and Vegeta opponent my ass:hhh:

Had 17 self destruct out of desperation
Beat goku into UI had vegeta looking like gohan in z with eye closed and boxing him like a punching bag. Goku got knocked into base form so often he needed a break and energy:umad: