Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Yea, the Zamasu arc was trash. shyt would've been much better as a 90minute movie. :mjlol:
People are still talking trash about the best dragonball super arc?
E303EF6ACCA1852BBEEBF7140E91478BF737D57F

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The Manga will clean up how fukked up the TOP was..

I just seen somewhere where the director of the anime stated that Vegeta's Blue Limit Breaking power was an anime exclusive.. So it basically wasn't Toriyama's idea.. Pretty much same thing with Goku SSB Kaioken..

Kaioken doesn't exist in the manga past the original Freeza Saga
If ssbe equals ssbkk how the fukk normal ssb was able to land hits and put the fear of God in Jiren...Why did Jiren hurry panic and block the final flash which knocked him on his ass, yet he glared at a whole fukking spirit bomb...:stopitslime:

Shame even a director can't seem to comprehend a simple fukking cartoon:pacspit:

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:whoa: I'm not gonna set myself up for that L.
Gohan due to shine soon not vs broly though, by ToP end that bytch in his blood was erased, and he had multiple universes bodies under his belt . .

Kind of reminded me of serious Goku, something that doesn't exist in super:patrice:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Shyt was trash all around, Black shouldn't have been able to fukk with Goku or Vegeta at any point:stopitslime:

Whole hardily agree bregh.

Shiit was too ominous and broody.

Couldn't fukk w it and wait for it to be over (had to watch to know what was going on in event it lead up to future events for the tournament)

Otherwise... worst arc in all DBZ in my opinion.

I would rather watch the z fighters play badminton and eat snacks than go through that shiit again.

Just too dark for my liking. No 'cism.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
The problem with the Black saga was how many times are they gonna get their ass whooped back to their past to go fight again.

Super doesn't have enough buildup, it moves too quick.... The Buu saga alone was almost as long as all of Super..

This is really just a cash grab but I'm not mad at it

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The problem with the Black saga was how many times are they gonna get their ass whooped back to their past to go fight again.

Super doesn't have enough buildup, it moves too quick.... The Buu saga alone was almost as long as all of Super..

This is really just a cash grab but I'm not mad at it
That’s kinda short for a whole series. Pretty sure I first saw DBZ on Cartoon Network in 1997 and it concluded in 2003 or 2004. I haven’t gotten around to watching super. Any site that has the episodes on it for me to watch? How’s it compare to Z in terms of quality, style, character work, and storytelling?