Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Jiren done out here, breh got the train ran on him at the end of the ToP, Goku and Vegeta got some, Goku sonned him, and even 17 and freiza got in on tenderizing his ass, it's over:camby:

Only thing left for Jiren is for Toppo to murk him:demonic:

:camby: far from it just gonna be stronger when he come back
So goku beats him while goku got sonned so many times against him it was more than his total transformations he got in the whole series.
Told him he ain't shyt and meditated
He out here gave goku a summer vacation during the tournament just too see how strong he can get in a short span
Out here giving handicaps to his opponents to make it interesting

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:camby: far from it just gonna be stronger when he come back
So goku beats him while goku got sonned so many times against him it was more than his total transformations he got in the whole series.
Told him he ain't shyt and meditated
He out here gave goku a summer vacation during the tournament just too see how strong he can get in a short span
Out here giving handicaps to his opponents to make it interesting
He not interesting though:stopitslime:

:umad:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jiren done out here, breh got the train ran on him at the end of the ToP, Goku and Vegeta got some, Goku sonned him, and even 17 and freiza got in on tenderizing his ass, it's over:camby:

Only thing left for Jiren is for Toppo to murk him:demonic:

You realize it basically took four different people (Goku, Frieza, 17, and Vegeta) quadruple-teaming him, plus a plot device random powerup (Ultra Instinct) just to barely beat Jiren?

One-on-one, Jiren still handles anybody with relative ease.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You realize it basically took four different people (Goku, Frieza, 17, and Vegeta) quadruple-teaming him, plus a plot device random powerup (Ultra Instinct) just to barely beat Jiren?

Also,
  1. Jiren was injured and Goku went full UI. MUI Goku vs 100% Jiren, IMO, wouldn't have been so lopsided.
  2. Jiren did what he did with off pure ability no UI (of any kind). If Jiren had UI, he'd kill MUI Goku. And probably most of the hakkaishins.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Goku went thru 2 transformations
Jiren randomly got nerfed
Him and vegeta more so goku kept getting stronger thru the tournment with no healing and supposedly had no stamina
Then the UI was actually losing against jiren new power up but power of friendship gave him a boost to win
Either way I enjoyed the shyt outta of tournment

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Goku and Vegeta ssbe was giving him that work before he told Toppo to handle Vegeta, post tournament vegeta, Goku, and freiza should be around jirens level

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Goku and Vegeta ssbe was giving him that work before he told Toppo to handle Vegeta, post tournament vegeta, Goku, and freiza should be around jirens level

Well I don't know about Frieza, but if zenkais are still a thing, then yeah, I can see SSBKK Goku and SSBE Vegeta being around (ie. just under) Jiren's level.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
The Manga will clean up how fukked up the TOP was..

I just seen somewhere where the director of the anime stated that Vegeta's Blue Limit Breaking power was an anime exclusive.. So it basically wasn't Toriyama's idea.. Pretty much same thing with Goku SSB Kaioken..

Kaioken doesn't exist in the manga past the original Freeza Saga

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
GOAThan about to slay Broly to make up for all the Ls. We are all laughing now but when he levels up and becomes GODhan it's a wrap:wow:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
L-han is a whole bytch and has been for 20 years. His stans are delusional. Useless character and an embarrassment to all Saiyans :umad:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I’m a huge gohan fan and I have accepted that gohan is a phaggot who brings shame to the name “Sayian”:scust::scust:
Gohan Stan’s get on my nerves:gucci:every fukking arc they swear gohan will surpass goku and vegeta:deadmanny::deadmanny: gohan is nowhere close to Goatku and VeGoata:umad:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
L-han is a whole bytch and has been for 20 years. His stans are delusional. Useless character and an embarrassment to all Saiyans :umad:
He improved on the sly, after Dyspos gave frieza that work, frieza had to make a decision on crossing Gohan, and went against it.... momentarily:mjlol:

:dead:

Last edited: