Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm up to the Future Trunks episodes and I gotta say Super (subbed) does a good job recapturing the humor from OG Dragonball. :russ:

Little Trunks and the Pilaf gang's reaction when Future Trunks first touched down :laff::laff:
i'm about to watch that episode. super is crazy to me. this nikka gohan aint shyt. kakarot seems to be even more retarded. vegeta seems to get less shook now when shyt is going down.

beerus using the little pink dude wit titties to motivate goku is :russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

so they made it a point to say they never seen brolly before so those brolly movies are still non canon.

i guess vegeta somehow is ssj red now. lol

They basically already said this. This is Toriyama's canon version of Broly. He more or less said he's redoing Broly's character/backstory to give him more depth. There's also going to be some kind of connection to Frieza.

Dhsx9uaUYAAQoVX.jpg

Damn I feel sorry for Gohan stans where is this nikka at :mjlol:

Honestly, I used to be a Gohan stan back in the day, but at some point you have to accept that he peaked in the Cell Saga. :yeshrug:

He's just been a side character since then who doesn't fight much. These days it's all about Goku and Vegeta.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Gohan in the cut singing to himself while everyone else is putting in work.:mjcry:

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No, you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
T

Honestly, I used to be a Gohan stan back in the day, but at some point you have to accept that he peaked in the Cell Saga. :yeshrug:

He's just been a side character since then who doesn't fight much. These days it's all about Goku and Vegeta.
i'm also an OG gohan stan, but he aint shyt. this dude lookin like ben stiller in royal tenenbaums rocking the same track suit all the damn time. nikka went super saiyan and fainted... :dead:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i'm also an OG gohan stan, but he aint shyt. this dude lookin like ben stiller in royal tenenbaums rocking the same track suit all the damn time. nikka went super saiyan and fainted... :dead:

This might be the worst L in Dragonball Super -

How you get one-shotted by Frieza when he's in his weakest form? :wtf: :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This might be the worst L in Dragonball Super -

How you get one-shotted by Frieza when he's in his weakest form? :wtf: :snoop:

Dont forget his weakest form is probably equivalent to his final form now
Like how goku and vegeta base form are bout ssj level maybe higher

But still :scust:
In cell games u was the man homie
What the fukk happened too you

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Trunks is the GOAT Saiyan of his timeline. His power level is far above what was last seen of Goku. How is Goku even relevant in that timeline is what I'm wondering. :heh:

In the universe of power tournament? :whew: Goku went next level on all them nikkas.... My favorite part was when they had the pre-tournament and he had all the other gods shook cause they never saw anyone like goku when he went SSB on them & showed that power...:wow: Goku put his whole universe on his back and told ALL of them, come get me...:ufdup:

Say what you want bout goku but he NEVER backs down...:demonic:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
In the universe of power tournament? :whew:

I'm only up to Future Trunks saga :whoa: had to skip the rest of your post :lolbron:

I was talking about Future Trunks timeline where he's the last Saiyan alive. Black over here obsessing over Goku but last time he was relevant he would've got washed by OG 17 and 18. Meanwhile Future Trunks washed them and also pushed Dabura's wig back. Black's infatuation didn't make sense but I'm further in the saga and looks like Toriyama got some timeline fukkery incoming. :ehh: