Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Vegeta's ego better be on a hunnid trillion.
- becomes 3x stronger than majin buu
- attains ss3 level
- kicks bad guy's ass
- strongest dude in the kliq

:jawalrus:

end of episode

:lupe: next time on dragon ball super...

- bad guy whoops vegeta's ass
- cries like a woman
- goku attains new level of power previously unheard of
- disposes of bad guy
- vegeta takes silver medal (maybe bronze if gohan is in the mix:leon:)

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
I said in another thread, but I really wished post-Androids Future Trunks timeline was explored more. You can easily do a major arc where Trunks goes into space in search of New Namek to wish to undo some of the damage done by the Androids and to get Dende to become the new Guardian of the Earth.
I thought they wrapped that up pretty well, He guest starred in his own saga,got one of the better Dbz movies and even a follow up episode dedicated to him tying up loose ends:dwillhuh:
What more do you want? One of the cool things about the Trunks storyline is they had to deal with the outcome of the story and didn't have the usual inconsequential dragonball cop out:ehh:
While remnants of the Frieza empire are also in pursuit of the Dragon Balls to revive Frieza. Imagine a Future Trunks vs Frieza rematch :banderas:
You say that like trunks wouldn't murk Frieza and his associates even faster than he did last time:mjlol:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Man and all the fukking new games we gon get too :banderas:
Hot damn yo this shyt is a money making machine.
Images leaked from Akira Toriyama's office feed after the announcement:bryan:
moneyo.gif

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I thought they wrapped that up pretty well, He guest starred in his own saga,got one of the better Dbz movies and even a follow up episode dedicated to him tying up loose ends:dwillhuh:
What more do you want? One of the cool things about the Trunks storyline is they had to deal with the outcome of the story and didn't have the usual inconsequential dragonball cop out:ehh:

You say that like trunks wouldn't murk Frieza and his associates even faster than he did last time:mjlol:

I haven't seen the new movie yet but whatever power up he got in the movie he would get in my scenario.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anybody know whether
latest
will get tossed to the bushes like Tenshinhan or not? :lupe:

And it'd be cool if they gave Paikuhan some shine too

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watching English dub episodes with the Coli is going to be:banderas:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pikkon isn't canon lol

Oh yeah I forgot :snoop:

Whether?

It happened somewhere around the Cell Saga...last real fight Piccolo had was against Android 17. After that he was pretty much just there.

:mjcry:

That time when he was supposed to fight Supreme Kai but ended up punking out :mjlol:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That time when he was supposed to fight Supreme Kai but ended up punking out :mjlol:

Funny thing is, I read an interview where Toriyama said Piccolo was his favorite character.

Is like...why don't you have that nygga do something then? :why:

Maybe he'll get some shine, but I'm pretty sure it'll be the Goku and Vegeta show. :mjcry: