Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
I still can't get over the fact that Flabhan has done nothing but sit on the sidelines slackjawed through all the epic shyt of the tournament finale cause he decided to sacrifice himself to save the guy who almost murdered him and all his closest friends 2 arcs ago from some anthropomorphic bunny rabbit motherfukker :dead: Who Frieza wan't even having any actual trouble with in the first place :bryan::snoop:

Like anyone with half a brain who's been watching this shyt since it started knows that Goku is obviously gonna get shoehorned into getting the W in the end but having Gohan going out like that and missing all of this? With 17 who hasn't canonically appeared or done anything in the story in literally 20 years up until now lasting longer and putting up a better fight??? :mjlol::stopitslime:

Not that I'm complaining, him and Vegeta did more work and went out with 1000x the style and feels that bum could ever dream of at this point :scust:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
I still can't get over the fact that Flabhan has done nothing but sit on the sidelines slackjawed helping Krillin hold the senzu bean bag for everyone through all the epic shyt of the tournament finale cause he decided to sacrifice himself to save the guy who almost murdered him and all his closest friends 2 arcs ago from some anthropomorphic bunny rabbit motherfukker :dead: Who Frieza wan't even having any actual trouble with in the first place :bryan::snoop:

Like anyone with half a brain who's been watching this shyt since it started knows that Goku is obviously gonna get shoehorned into getting the W in the end but having Gohan going out like that and missing all of this? With 17 who hasn't canonically appeared or done anything in the story in literally 20 years up until now lasting longer and putting up a better fight??? :mjlol::stopitslime:

Not that I'm complaining, him and Vegeta did more work and went out with 1000x the style and feels that bum could ever dream of at this point :scust:
Who's this person you speak of?

Nevermind. I remember now. I'm already forgetting this crap.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
710VueZ.png

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Fight is gonna end with a draw with the clock running out but then everybody is gonna be like "What about Frieza?". U7 wins, Goku wants to find the guy who killed Jiren's fam which sets up the next series and Vegeta trains the New Sayian crew.

The End :francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Unlike these new age bandwagon bytches, we don't trade teams & we don't get missing.

No Milk Cartons for us brehs.:mjgrin:

What do we have to worry about when our boy created his own upgrade. :blessed:

What's to worry about when he's done what he wanted: Go 1 on 1 with the Great One? Repeatedly. :smugfavre:

Who complains after beating a GoD? :sas2:

While Frieza getting that Yamcha treatment we shining. :youngsabo:

Got Jiren as a card carrying member of the fan club. :ahh:

We even dropped knowledge of Pride and Self on the Multiverse. :ohlawd:

It can end however it wants at this point.:salute:

Reviewing the episode before the episode :sas2:

DAH Padre

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everybody sleep on young Freezy, but at the same time it’s gonna be a shocker when time runs out and Baba comes a takes him back to hell with like 5 seconds left on the clock. It’s gonna end up a draw. They’re gonna wish for everything to go back to how it was before DBS even existed, then plug in GT. Boom, no knowledge of Devine Ki = No SSG = how to make bum ass GT cannon again.