CACS
27971604_1858817920849296_7412812488556325268_n.jpg

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The fukked up part is they could've planted this UI bullshyt in the Golden Freiza saga and showed glimpses of it throughout the entire Black Arc, but this is Toei. Gotta get those new DLC characters out as fast as possible, lookin at you Migatte no Gokui Gouk & Limit Break Vegeta for season 2 DLC.

#48MinutesOfAssPulls
They actually did plant it in the GF Arc tho:skip:. Whis pretty much gave them the blueprint.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
One Chi-Chi appearance in Goku's mind montage just before he turned UI and he probably would have had second thoughts and eaten the punch :skip:

Stay married to Chi-Chi or be erased, I know which one I'd choose
:laff::laff::laff: This would be a stark contrast to that piano note playing in the background for vegeta's last moments .

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Miss me with that breh, a brief explanation of UI over 100 episodes ago, now they use it. It was done way better in Z

-Goku goes SSJ, Vegeta goes on about super saiyin for the entire freiza saga
-Gohan latent power was mentioned since the beginning
-piccolo fusion with Kami alluded to in the freiza saga

Nothing outta the ordinary was done to earn this asspull, hell Limit Break Vegeta earned it as he has legit character growth and development to earn that power boost.
Vegeta was not going on and on about the legendary super saiyan form the entire Frieza saga stop it :pachaha:

He only brought it up after Goku reached Namek and was about to fight Recoome. That’s way pass the half way mark of the Frieza saga :why:

He saw GOATku was on another level he just had to :bow: to him

It was mentioned fusing with Kami would make piccolo so much more powerful ONCE on Namek....wasn’t mentioned again until after they got the beats from the droids. How is this different from whis talking about UI and them not talking about it again until Goku used it?:wtb: I’d say they’re the same it terms of the writers planting the seed :manny:

You have a point about Gohan’s latent power though :manny:

How is Vegeta’s new form earned and Goku’s is an asspull when both fighters went through the same training and both put in the same hard work? :jbhmm:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Everybody sleep on young Freezy, but at the same time it’s gonna be a shocker when time runs out and Baba comes a takes him back to hell with like 5 seconds left on the clock. It’s gonna end up a draw. They’re gonna wish for everything to go back to how it was before DBS even existed, then plug in GT. Boom, no knowledge of Devine Ki = No SSG = how to make bum ass GT cannon again.
Unless he exhausted his time there only 48 mins has passed

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
UI is an angel level ability all the angels have white/silver hair and steel blue eyes, still dnt get how insticively fighting makes you power up and transform kinda dumb, Jiren losin is still dumb but hey its dbz where u can master shyt gods cnt in less than an hour and overcome someone stronger than gods oh nad recover stamina by using more stamina :laff:

:salute: vegeta a real one wld have been dope if for a second he broke his liits and went UI but cldnt hold it and lost

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything in super would make more sense if they would just re enforce how near death experiences make sayians way stronger.

It's like they are doing it but not mentioning it. I know it really hasn't been brought up since frieza saga. But that's pretty much whats been going on since.