Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I get it now so jiren powered up completely around ep 127 since then he probably hasn’t used it but has access to his full power easily, so he doesn’t have to power up like he did before he can just do it on a wim.
Cuz him facing goku in 129 he looks to overwhelm him still when that version of UI is strongest until he knocks him out of it too the mastered one.
Then we see jiren use complete access of it cuz mastered is too strong for him not too and I’m assuming it’s gonna end up a draw but frieza be the tie breaker basically is one scenario.
Or jiren is slightly stronger but time runs out uni 7 wins with more fighters
Or double ko frieza wins

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
no, they didnt...they hinted the initial ui version wasnt enough, but not a mastered form of it...they left a big 'what if' out there when it came to him being able to get offense with the defense...the preview is the first hint that even the mastered might not be enough....i'm going off the shot in the preview that has goku firing a blast while above jiren, and jiren powers up & fires back knocking goku out the air....

Na the preview of jiren KO goku isn’t mastered cuz he still has a shirt on that ki blast and few secs later show him with shirt off with master led form.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it now so jiren powered up completely around ep 127 since then he probably hasn’t used it but has access to his full power easily so he doesn’t have to power up like he did before he can just do it on a wim
Cuz him facing goku in 129 he looks to overwhelm him still when that version of UI is strongest until he knocks him out of it too the mastered one
Then we see jiren use complete access of it cuz mastered is too strong for him not too and I’m assuming it’s gonna end up a draw but frieza be the tie breaker basically is one scenario
Or jiren is slightly stronger but time runs out uni 7 wins with more fighters
Or double ko frieza wins

basically, that's what i'm saying/thinking too....unlike others that uni 7 has faced, jiren is only using enough power to better the opponent....that's why it's surprising them every time he bests someone, cause they used to people going all out from the get go....i think the earliest we'll see his max power is the last episode...that's when he'll have to go all out to beat goku, but we'll only get it for a few secs/mins.....we wont really get to see it until the show comes back...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
basically, that's what i'm saying/thinking too....unlike others that uni 7 has faced, jiren is only using enough power to better the opponent....that's why it's surprising them every time he bests someone, cause they used to people going all out from the get go....i think the earliest we'll see his max power is the last episode...that's when he'll have to go all out to beat goku, but we'll only get it for a few secs/mins.....we wont really get to see it until the show comes back...

The question is master form same level, stronger or slightly weaker :ohhh:

If they smart they have it weaker so they can continue the series because if it’s stronger. Who the hell else he gonna fight besides angels, grand priest and maybe god destructions that are on beerus level which don’t make sense unless it’s that divine war theory going around that started weeks ago with goku and jiren and other fighters going against them mortals against gods (maybe some gods or angels side with them).
Otherwise idk how a sequel works unless using diff characters as main people ( jiren parent killer could be another villain for goku that maybe on angel level who knows)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If they smart they have it weaker so they can continue the series because if it’s stronger. Who the hell else he gonna fight besides angels, grand priest and maybe god destructions that are on beerus level which don’t make sense unless it’s that divine war theory going around that started weeks ago with goku and jiren and other fighters going against them mortals against gods (maybe some gods or angels side with them).
Otherwise idk how a sequel works unless using diff characters as main people ( jiren parent killer could be another villain for goku that maybe on angel level who knows)

i think it'll be the same level power wise, it'll just have the offense now...so his attacks will have more impact now, instead of being weaker cause he was thinking....which is gonna make jiren have to go up another level cause them shyts gonna hurt/do damage to him now....

think when it comes back, goku will still be chasing jiren power wise...he'll bug the shyt outta him to get him to train/fight with him....then we'll finally get to see jiren's parent killer, and goku & the squad will help him beat it....think the parent killer is gonna be angel level or just an angel period, which is gonna cause the battle between the angels/gp vs the fighters from the universes....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i think it'll be the same level power wise, it'll just have the offense now...so his attacks will have more impact now, instead of being weaker cause he was thinking....which is gonna make jiren have to go up another level cause them shyts gonna hurt/do damage to him now....

think when it comes back, goku will still be chasing jiren power wise...he'll bug the shyt outta him to get him to train/fight with him....then we'll finally get to see jiren's parent killer, and goku & the squad will help him beat it....think the parent killer is gonna be angel level or just an angel period, which is gonna cause the battle between the angels/gp vs the fighters from the universes....

Yo im dying at the jiren saying no usual transformation lines :russ:
Sacrificing life for you weaklings :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo im dying at the jiren saying no usual transformation lines :russ:
Sacrificing life for you weaklings :mjlol:

that shyt was funny...it showed him having respect for vegeta/goku though...say that cause it was like he said 'since you cant power up, i wont neither, but you gonna catch these hands' lol....especially that ass whupping he gave goku....you could tell that was him releasing his frustration from them staying around/bugging the shyt outta him lol...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
that shyt was funny...it showed him having respect for vegeta/goku though...say that cause it was like he said 'since you cant power up, i wont neither, but you gonna catch these hands' lol....especially that ass whupping he gave goku....you could tell that was him releasing his frustration from them staying around/bugging the shyt outta him lol...

He don’t respect goku it’s why he beat him worse at least he complimented vegeta and has more than once

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He don’t respect goku it’s why he beat him worse at least he complimented vegeta and has more than once

i disagree....he's shown respect for goku plenty of times, but they've shown ultimately, that respect is overshadowed by the fact he doesnt get why people keep having faith in goku when he's shown he's the stronger fighter....at this point, to him the only thing that matters is strength....that's why he scuffs at pride, faith, etc.....he thinks strength beats all that...that's where his back story comes in...

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Jiren Toguro vs Goku Urameshi next week :manny: . Really disappointed how rushed the last half of this arc is. Reall thinking about what happened with Android 17 should've happened to Hit instead. I think should've come down to Hit and that big bot monster from U6 as one of the final fighters. This straight on U7 vs U11 final has been :yawn: honestly. Shame Super really has been a series with good ideas and concepts, but never really able to fully execute those ideas properly.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Goku still has a certain contract on him
JecoxcE_zpsmn258zp6.png