Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
nikkas was blocking Jirens punches with they face the entire damn episode.. :picard:

Jiren gave Vegeta that Cool Hand Luke treatment.... :salute: to god tho.. I wish he had that pride when he first saw Broly...I still haven't forgiven him for that level of bytchassness...

Frieza slumped some where about to win off of a technicality...:russ:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think we all know the time is gonna run out but u7 still has frieza floating around so they win by default by having more people in the match :russell:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are God's of Destruction from erased Universes watching the fight?!? :heh:

Episode had the Fox God and the Black Fur God.. :snoop:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Everytime Goku turns Ultra Instinct Beerus wants to throw hands :heh:
Remember, that's the entire reason why Beerus entertains these two. Everything that's happened aside, he lets Whis train them so he can finally have the fight he has been looking for. The stronger they get the more hyped he gets off them getting closer to being his rival. On some Hisoka level shyt...

tenor.gif

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I have never seen a such a badass character fall off so hard like Jiren. He was silent, simple character who was so damn broken but still cool to watch. Then he was given a weakness backstory, more dialogue, and sudden spikes within his personality. He reminds me of Goldberg (my fav wrestler), he shouldn't be talking. He should just focus on destroying who is in front of him and if he does say something, it should be something vicious or cold.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I love when top dog fighters get pissed when Vegeta keeps getting up. It literally eats away at their soul.
And again, Vegeta will be the assist that saves the day like in the Cell arc, the Buu arc, the Black arc, and now the tournament of power arc. Vegeta should be smiling right now. He put in serious work near the end of this arc. Can't wait to see how it plays out in the manga. But I hear Toriyama is upset at the Super anime, so he may do something shytty to Vegeta in the manga. :mjlol:

After reading some comments about the ep, what's now really catching me in the feels is the fact that the actress of Bulma passing away and this being the last ep we hear of her voice is :mjcry: yo... them tears from Vegeta hurt more now.