Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I was rooting for vegeta he deserved more but i believe this is the first time tjey really showed how powerless he was. I mean no more energy, fighting without transformation.

Even the power up he gave goku was good for a few punches and then it was straight back to face punching.

The beatings vegeta and goku got were straight up savage. Not even kid buu was like that.

Are we getting UI white, that would be insane since so many rumors and fan animations have been made about a white transformation.

Who knew freeza would win. Hoo hoo hoo

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I'm watching dragon ball Kai with Majin Buu and low key this arc was 10x better than the TOP arc. Bout even with the Goku black arc

No it's not. I just finished watching the episode. All they did was use DB Super music and new voice actors.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I swear that Master UI looks like the form from MaStarMedia's channel :mjlol:

super_saiyan_white_goku_by_mitchell1406-daxxi9f.png

Go full power and get ya wish, JiDre. :mjcry:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quick thoughts:

- *pours out a lil for vegeta*...the prince went down fighting, that's all you can ask...

- like how they made it more about actual martial arts this episode....jiren couldve easily powered up and knocked vegeta out since he was drained, but he didnt, he fought him straight up for the most part...same with goku....which also explains why goku did better cause he's a better martial artist....

- cant wait to see what that mastered UI looks like...still dont think it'll be enough to beat jiren, and they even hint at that in the preview...looks like every time goku goes to a new level, jiren goes up just enough to beat that....anyway, like i was saying: dont think it'll be enough to beat jiren, but it will be enough to stall for the last 2 mins to get that W....cause people ignoring that frieza still in the tourney, and all you need is the most left at the end to win...

....well, this 2 week wait gonna suck..guess i'll go check out bp some more till then...

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
quick thoughts:

- *pours out a lil for vegeta*...the prince went down fighting, that's all you can ask...

- like how they made it more about actual martial arts this episode....jiren couldve easily powered up and knocked vegeta out since he was drained, but he didnt, he fought him straight up for the most part...same with goku....which also explains why goku did better cause he's a better martial artist....

- cant wait to see what that mastered UI looks like...still dont think it'll be enough to beat jiren, and they even hint at that in the preview...looks like every time goku goes to a new level, jiren goes up just enough to beat that....anyway, like i was saying: dont think it'll be enough to beat jiren, but it will be enough to stall for the last 2 mins to get that W....cause people ignoring that frieza still in the tourney, and all you need is the most left at the end to win...

....well, this 2 week wait gonna suck..guess i'll go check out bp some more till then...
They hinted UI not being enough b4 they unveiled the mastered form

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They hinted UI not being enough b4 they unveiled the mastered form

no, they didnt...they hinted the initial ui version wasnt enough, but not a mastered form of it...they left a big 'what if' out there when it came to him being able to get offense with the defense...the preview is the first hint that even the mastered might not be enough....i'm going off the shot in the preview that has goku firing a blast while above jiren, and jiren powers up & fires back knocking goku out the air....

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Miss me with that breh, a brief explanation of UI over 100 episodes ago, now they use it. It was done way better in Z

-Goku goes SSJ, Vegeta goes on about super saiyin for the entire freiza saga
-Gohan latent power was mentioned since the beginning
-piccolo fusion with Kami alluded to in the freiza saga

Nothing outta the ordinary was done to earn this asspull, hell Limit Break Vegeta earned it as he has legit character growth and development to earn that power boost.