Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Nothing other than a real quality ass pull should have Jiren losing to the two separately. I think he’d wash even a 100% UI Goku and limit breaker Vegeta

He BETTER wash a 100% UI Goku based on what we've seen so far. It's a total ass pull if Goku in UI can defeat Jiren. That's just facts :manny:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He BETTER wash a 100% UI Goku based on what we've seen so far. It's a total ass pull if Goku in UI can defeat Jiren. That's just facts :manny:
At this if UI defense Goku just keeps his team in bounds for four minutes he wins. He doesn’t have to beat Jiren.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
honestly I'll be disappointed if we don't get Vegito or Gogeta. UI Goku got his ass beat vs. Jiren at 1-5% power before. Even if Goku improved it, got the offensive side and mastered UI completely, I don't see how that closes the rest of the 95-99% gap :leostare:

but this is Goku Ball we're talking about, the writers will find a way to laughably have Goku defeat Jiren.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been caught up in other stuff so I'm late to seeing the latest episode.

My nikka Vegeta X just took all these cookie cutter dragon Ball characters to school on character, self respect, and pride :salute:

I see hoe nikkas in here trying to disrespect by saying the Vegeta win was an ass pull. Nah p*ssy, that was just heart and dedication. Y'all really gonna sit up here and act like everytime Goku does something that it isn't an ass pull? Hell you can chalk that up to the writing on anything. I mean look at y'all beloved Batman. A normal human that shouldnt be able to go toe to toe with God's, but he does because of the writing.

And this nikka jiren.....:laff:
Called his man's pathetic for selling his soul and still catching the beats AND for putting him in the current situation at hand. I had to rewind it because I had to make sure he was talking to toppo at first. shyt three me off. Remember, jiren didn't want to eliminate anyone. He didn't want to be the one to erase an entire universe, but now it's either erase U7 or get erased.

And did this nikka just say "feast your eyes" ahahahahaha

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Act like majin vegeta didn’t happen brehs

Act like vegeta ain’t throw away everything and let some green dude mind control him just to fight goku with killing intent in order to redeem his pride brehs

Act like vegeta didn’t do the same thing toppo did in the buu saga.

At least toppo technically got a higher position.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Act like vegeta ain’t throw away everything and let some green dude mind control him just to fight goku with killing intent in order to redeem his pride brehs

It burns your soul to see a real nikka grow over time to become the GOAT as he was destined to be huh:umad:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Oh word? This Vegeta?

A8B839DC6A4ADCE5B268F0AF20BE72AB092FB5CE

You been in here acting a fool breh, you alright?

HZy7Mne.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh word? This Vegeta?

A8B839DC6A4ADCE5B268F0AF20BE72AB092FB5CE

You been in here acting a fool breh, you alright?

HZy7Mne.gif

I’m good just the last ep was one of the worst of the arcs. And it sucks it had to be one were vegeta finally got a clean win.

Vegeta let babadi invade his mind so he could fight goku with killing intent because he felt like he couldn’t beat him any other way. But you know... I guess he didn’t throw away or cast aside his pride for that.

I swear the writer is trolling vegeta Stan’s, the best part is he references majin vegeta in that very episode :mjlol:

How vegeta gonna tell that man he has no pride for casting justice away to protect the universe when he cast all morals aside just to try and redeem his hurt pride from being 2nd best.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m good just the last ep was one of the worst of the arcs. And it sucks it had to be one were vegeta finally got a clean win.

Vegeta let babadi invade his mind so he could fight goku with killing intent because he felt like he couldn’t beat him any other way. But you know... I guess he didn’t throw away or cast aside his pride for that.

I swear the writer is trolling vegeta Stan’s, the best part is he references majin vegeta in that very episode :mjlol:

How vegeta gonna tell that man he has no pride for casting justice away to protect the universe when he cast all morals aside just to try and redeem his hurt pride from being 2nd best.

Maybe he learned from his mistake? :gucci:

Vegeta’s character growth throughout Super, from selfish warrior to family man, has been pretty obvious. And he always put on for his people.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does Vegeta care about Cabba anyways. He has only seen him 2 times TOTAL :heh:
I'm saying bruh:mjlol:

Vegeta got a whole planet of dead saiyans in his own universe he could revive but he ain't THINKING about them nikkas(:mjpls:):mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

When was the last time you thought about Nappa Vegeta? What about Raditz???

You know them nikkas sitting in Hell RIGHT NOW on some:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm saying bruh:mjlol:

Vegeta got a whole planet of dead saiyans in his own universe he could revive but he ain't THINKING about them nikkas(:mjpls:):mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

When was the last time you thought about Nappa Vegeta? What about Raditz???

You know them nikkas sitting in Hell RIGHT NOW on some:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

You really think its a good idea to revive an entire planet full of hostile and violent saiyans tho???:jbhmm: I mean who's to say that they would even listen to vegeta as is??? :mindblown:

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really think its a good idea to revive an entire planet full of hostile and violent saiyans tho???:jbhmm: I mean who's to say that they would even listen to vegeta as is??? :mindblown:
They wouldn't listen to Vegeta but they listened to his dad?:jbhmm:

King Vegeta???:jbhmm:

Of Planet Vegeta???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Let's not even mention that Vegeta out powers them nikkas 10000 fold at this point.

Hostile and violent huh?:sas1: am I on Fox News right now?:mjpls: