Reppin
CACS
1517708219150.png

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall pessimistic nikkas really be trying to not enjoy shyt man. Why the fukk wouldnt I want to see something new from a series thats gonna be flatlined for the forseeable future?

It’s not pessimism. It’s being realistic. Why would I be looking forward to a non-canon powerup being the endgame, when the canon form of the powerup was used to resolve the last boss battle and with Goku + Vegeta showing new powers that will likely play a role in how this ends?

If it happens, cool! I’m not against it! But this is Gohan White all over again, like I said. some people get so invested in what they want to happen, then get upset because it doesn’t play out that way. Just let it play itself out.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
non-canon powerup
The idea of making it canon is the most worth while way for this series to end. There’s no other feasible alternative other than potara, which you mentioned, but that was marginally stronger than all out fused Zamasu. I really say all that to say I doubt they identify potara. Nothing other than a real quality ass pull should have Jiren losing to the two separately. I think he’d wash even a 100% UI Goku and limit breaker Vegeta

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea of making it canon is the most worth while way for this series to end. There’s no other feasible alternative other than potara, which you mentioned, but that was marginally stronger than all out fused Zamasu. I really say all that to say I doubt they identify potara. Nothing other than a real quality ass pull should have Jiren losing to the two separately. I think he’d wash even a 100% UI Goku and limit breaker Vegeta

To be fair, they’ve already hinted that goku’s UI is imperfect. First he couldn’t sustain it (he basically burnt himself out), then the offensive side wasn’t as strong as his defense. I imagine that gives him another level to tap into for the final battle.

That said, I have no idea how they’re gonna handle Jiren. It’s almost laughable how OP’d he is.

I understand what you’re saying about making it canon. But that’s only your opinion. Doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen. :yeshrug: If it doesn’t, and they win anyway, it wouldn’t be the first time a magical powerup saved the day in the anime version of Super.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
nikkas saying how Jiren just now turned arrogant like that nikka doesn't have countless cocky moments in the first fight with Goku alone:skip:

Literally toss Goku around the arena, brehs:skip:
Drop your hands and close your eyes like the Spirit Bomb is some good p*ssy, brehs:skip:
Meditate in an energy pocket, brehs:skip:
Pick a nikka up by his hair brehs.:picard:
Step on that nikka brehs :mjlol: