Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Nobody can deny Vegeta’s character development. Goku development seems more regressive this series. Gohan development has also improved as he wants to get back to his fighting state. Piccolo needs to get some kind of god upgrade badly to keep him just under Goku/Vegeta. They did an incredible job with 17 he doesn’t have the raw power of Gohan/Frieza but his tactics makes him a superior fighter that punches far above his weight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Nobody can deny Vegeta’s character development. Goku development seems more regressive this series. Gohan development has also improved as he wants to get back to his fighting state. Piccolo needs to get some kind of god upgrade badly to keep him just under Goku/Vegeta. They did an incredible job with 17 he doesn’t have the raw power of Gohan/Frieza but his tactics makes him a superior fighter that punches far above his weight.
Neg

17 would beat the brakes off both; that boy stood tall to GoD Toppo without a worry a care while having fun out there

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Neg

17 would beat the brakes off both; that boy stood tall to GoD Toppo without a worry a care while having fun out there

nikka he said raw power, which is accurate. 17 has been shining in this ToP because the rules suit his fighting style perfectly, he was literally created to work tactically as a duo/team. He's been MVP on that tip.

In a fight to the death 1 on 1 no rules, Frieza would wash him. Gohan...I don't know, I still can't trust that boy. :Ugh5150:

As far as getting saved, don't get dementia & shyt forgetting that 18 saved 17 from elimination waaaay earlier. Everybody has been caught slipping.:ufdup:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Neg

Chill cat daddy Golden Frieza at worst is numero 3 on everybody list the bull literally ate hakai from TWO different GoD and STILL in fighting conditions after it, we haven't seen his full power either

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay brehs, I've watched the Vegeta vs Toppo fight like 10 times so far and I noticed something :ohhh:

Vegeta for a second gets that same monster voice that Goku gets in UI for like a half second :leostare:

(3:50)

We might see the king of all saiyans have another break through in this tournament :ahh:

Will Jiren be the next contestant on that summer jam screen? :whoo:

Edit: What's really good with that voice tho? What's happening to these dudes :lupe:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm still upset we didn't get to see Super 17, that robot Universe could have had some Androids.:mjcry:

There's your MVP

tumblr_ma3qzqfc9h1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Okay brehs, I've watched the Vegeta vs Toppo fight like 10 times so far and I noticed something :ohhh:

Vegeta for a second gets that same monster voice that Goku gets in UI for like a half second :leostare:

(3:50)

We might see the king of all saiyans have another break through in this tournament :ahh:

Will Jiren be the next contestant on that summer jam screen? :whoo:

Edit: What's really good with that voice tho? What's happening to these dudes :lupe:

Ssj4 :blessed:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Chill cat daddy Golden Frieza at worst is numero 3 on everybody list the bull literally ate hakai from TWO different GoD and STILL in fighting conditions after it, we haven't seen his full power either
GF should be #3 but Gohan ate Frieza’s “hits” and assumed that if Frieza was really trying, he could’ve combated em. IDK how strong golden really is, or if it’s strong enough to say he’s concretely better than 17 and Gohan. I think he is, but the man got blitzed by Toppo several times while 17 ducked a few hits

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Golden frieza was completely stronger than goku blue after training once in his life for a couple months. If not for being a scrub and going to attack before actually testing how long he can last in blue it would have been a wrap.

So if he’s been training “mentally” the whole time he has been in hell he is a problem.

To bad he took 2 death balls to the body being cocky :mjlol: