Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I swear there were like four or five (open) Vegeta stans in this thread a couple of days ago but now he gets an ass pull victory that would even make Yugioh :scust: and these nikkas crawled out the cracks like roaches. But hey, that's what happens when a few crumbs are thrown. But when Jiren, or whatever generic OP villain they introduce the next arc, turns his lights out in a squash match it'll turn the lights on in the Coli cause y'all are going to go scatter back into the crevices. :mjlol:

Goku is fukking dumb as a sack of shyt. I miss Saiyan Saga Goku. Seemed a lot more serious. Flanderized him something major.

Jiren's reasoning for shytting on Toppo, as stated before, is stupid. It's not like dude just said, "Hey, I'm beating this dude's ass, let me just throw away all my beliefs on some fukk shyt." Dude was getting double teamed while Jiren was somewhere being a fukking emo. Dude's character is all over the place like a bi-polar teenage girl.

I hate Celestial characters. Hate them here and I hate them in comics. There's always too many of them and they just throw off the power scale. And for DB, a series that fukked that up way back in the Buu Saga, that's the last thing they need. They always have the same range of personality; generally indifferent to the suffering of mere mortals ranging from childlike ignorance to cac like aloofness to mild antagonism. Do we really need 10 of these same characters? fukk outta here. :camby: The Zeno's are fukking stupid. Sue me. Fight me. fukk you.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
man if this ends in march for a year my sundays are going to be boring :mjcry: nothing better to turn on chrunchyroll, with breakfast and some super :wow:

also that flashback of vegeta and buu was straight up :wow: the english version was released nov 13, 2001. I was freaking 13 brehs :wow::mjgrin: I remember downloading those episode of mIRC back in the day. When goku went SSJ3 I called my best friend like "nikka did you see that :gladbron:"

I'm 30 and :flabbynsick: and still freaking love it :ohlawd:

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I swear there were like four or five (open) Vegeta stans in this thread a couple of days ago but now he gets an ass pull victory that would even make Yugioh :scust: and these nikkas crawled out the cracks like roaches. But hey, that's what happens when a few crumbs are thrown. But when Jiren, or whatever generic OP villain they introduce the next arc, turns his lights out in a squash match it'll turn the lights on in the Coli cause y'all are going to go scatter back into the crevices. :mjlol:

Goku is fukking dumb as a sack of shyt. I miss Saiyan Saga Goku. Seemed a lot more serious. Flanderized him something major.

Jiren's reasoning for shytting on Toppo, as stated before, is stupid. It's not like dude just said, "Hey, I'm beating this dude's ass, let me just throw away all my beliefs on some fukk shyt." Dude was getting double teamed while Jiren was somewhere being a fukking emo. Dude's character is all over the place like a bi-polar teenage girl.

I hate Celestial characters. Hate them here and I hate them in comics. There's always too many of them and they just throw off the power scale. And for DB, a series that fukked that up way back in the Buu Saga, that's the last thing they need. They always have the same range of personality; generally indifferent to the suffering of mere mortals ranging from childlike ignorance to cac like aloofness to mild antagonism. Do we really need 10 of these same characters? fukk outta here. :camby: The Zeno's are fukking stupid. Sue me. Fight me. fukk you.
I completely agree, but only when applying full logic to the show. I turn off half my brain and watch high as hell, shyts marvelous :blessed:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
27628554_10157087549382598_7364058570146358740_o.jpg

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
i think how Super ends will relate to the movie. I think it ends with a wish to bring back saiyans (Universe 7 or 6) and the movie gives background as to what we should expect from the next phase of dragonball (legendary saiyan returning).

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:ohhh: VeGOATa with the W.......

:ohhh: Toppa was basically a God of Destruction Rookie.............

:ohhh:#17 is moving up the GOAT list surviving this long............

:ohhh: 4 on 1 Vs Jiren is going to be hard Body...........

:ohhh: Freeza tryin to hide in the cut like we don't know he's up to some sneeky ish.............

:ohhh: That Buu Flashback...................

latest

ALL HAIL THE CROWNED PRINCE............give props where props is due.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st on vegeta's list once he learned that he could wish for anything should have been to revive his planet and everyone on it killed by frieza

But I guess it would be hard to be the king and live comfortably on earth:mjpls:

I still don't know what goku goofy self gonna ask for:snoop: Probably something like the chance to fight the strongest warriors again. If frieza is last man standing somehow or gets the wish.... man that could be ugly.