Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
The prince of all saiyans :blessed:

:russ: Jiren talking shyt about toppo after he got that work from Vegeta

If Vegeta does nothing else but job for the rest of the tourney I’m very satisfied. SSB2 is flames, happy they finally gave him a unique power up instead of chasing gokus shadow. And he deserves it too, CACarot playing games not taking shyt serious while the god Saiyon was training his ass off. And having the blue ki be the source of snuffing destruction ki is plausible, perfect story telling. Vegeta took direct hits from none destruction ki attacks as well, held his own and punked toppo heavy. I’m a little bit more surprised at frieza even being conscious tho, he was absolutely crushed in the last man handling but then again, he’s always been slimy.

Now Jiren looks like he’s ready to unleash that triple fire flame ki he’s been holding back, shyts about to be lit. nikka showing up on the stage looking like a Buddha lotus. Interesting tho his ki looks the same as toppos none destruction ki,I’m interested in if he actually has a second form or if he just a massive energy store waiting to unleash.

Shout out to Vegeta for being the only one to earn Jirens respect this far :salute:

Amen I cant even get mad if Geets get eliminated breh held it down for everyone, his family the u6 saiyan and most of all his pride :wow:

MVPs is definitely Vegeta and 17

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vegeta couldn't kill Toppo either so that holding back at every blow argument goes both ways :jbhmm:

Why is it so hard to believe that this new form might have surpassed the gods when we have a character like Jiren who has surpassed the gods already? :jbhmm:

In order for Universe 7 to win somebody (probably goku :beli:) will have to even surpass Jiren.

not true, they just gotta have 2 people left when the clock runs out....the winner is determined by being the only universe left or having the most people left when the clock runs out....

seriously, no one is gonna surpass jiren in these last couple episodes...it's already been established he is the strongest person in the tourney and it will end that way....goku will be chasing him when the series comes back, trying to get to his level....

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Y'all remember when people were wishing we got Cell instead of Frieza for this tournament brehs? Good times.
:mjlol:
We should have had neither brought back. How many times is Frieza gonna come back? They need to stop bringing old enemies back and paying homages in every single god damn saga. It's okay to do it every once in a while, but this is just overdoing it. I mean come on Female Broly?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jiren shytting on Toppo was cold-blooded. Kinda felt bad for him, he gave up his justice and gained nothing in the end
They built up Toppo caracther just to ruin it, that was kind of stupid. Meanwhile Freiza and 17 are still fighting while they should have been eliminated, I guess they have plans for those 2

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's his student/surrogate brother. He's meant to be Tarble, but they can't use Tarble.
I'm kind of looking at it now that what universe 6 saiyans and Cabba specifically have is what Vegeta would have wanted instead of growing up under Frieza, having no choice but to kill and live a life of war.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We should have had neither brought back. How many times is Frieza gonna come back? They need to stop bringing old enemies back and paying homages in every single god damn saga. It's okay to do it every once in a while, but this is just overdoing it. I mean come on Female Broly?
They paying homage because after this it's over

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragon ball super has been dope. I think a lot of people either have grown up and there taste has changed or the never liked dragon ball z that much in the 1st place and looking for super to be better.

The best thing about super is it builds off dbz completely. If you didn’t like watch or follow Z. Super isn’t half as good. It’s like starting a movie on the 3rd series and wanting to be in love with it like people that have been following it from jump.

Super also addresses some things fans complained about and I think it actually hurts the series a bit.

The show moves was faster than z, sure this tournament of power has been a long time but it could and should be at least another 12 episodes easy. They rush through so much of the powering up, limit breaks, and break throughs that it’s not as impactful.

Every single major power up in Z felt impactful and you had to wait for it and it got explained a bit better over a couple episodes.

From king kias to super sayian, to super sayian 2 and 3 and fusion. Plus everything in between. The weakest power up in z worked just like it does in super and it was that unlocked potential stuff.

It was quick and just like here is something so you can compete with the current folks. And that’s most power up on super feel like outside of blue and golden frieza.

I really think they need to add another episode or two per character on to each like sub plot that involved in a major arc.

naw, fukk that....they do not need to go back to the 'using episodes to have people power up' way...this new way works..we get more action and less of them just standing there screaming....also, the new way def works for this tourney setup...dont have time to take forever to power up....

..they can expand on the different levels, the characters, etc. after the tourney....in 'filler' episodes that lead up to the next big event/fights....

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
naw, his character has been the same this whole time...he's been a 'superman' type black/white, wrong/right, etc. belief guy.....hell, he didnt even want to be in the tournament cause he didnt want to be responsible for other universes getting erased....if yall noticed, he actually hasnt caused a universe to get erased....he only fought people that he deemed worthy and/or fukked with him (hit), and let the rest of uni 11 do the actual erasing...

also, he's been straight up about winning/losing...he's sticking to his principles, and whatever happens, happens...they made sure to show that part of his character even more when he called toppo pathetic for trashing his justice principles just to win...hell, that pathetic shot was aimed at the clown GoD too....he was the one egging toppo on to do whatever just to win....you see they made sure he didnt try that shyt with jiren....cause jiren's beliefs are too strong....

...in fact, i think they've done a hell of a job establishing the character, factoring in they didnt have much time to expand on him....that's why i cant wait till they get that time to dive deeper into the character....

I can see jiren on beating the soul clap out of them and they start to progress enough to where they all down and out and jiren is like
I’m impressed u fight for the right reasons don’t stray away and keep getting stronger

I don’t believe in deleting other universes so he just hops off the stage nonchalant and shyt and uni 7 wins

They can bring jiren back as a means of the new wall to surpass

I can even see jiren glare at belmod on some u want them hands again breh u already got them before