Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
if time runs out then that means they have more than one person left. so how do they decide who gets the wish?
That’s what I’m wondering. Little fool Zeno probably going to make them fight each other ie Frieza.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
nf9fa9G.jpg

We probably need this to be a smiley.

:deadtoppo: :lolbron::mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn good episode....thoughts:

- vegeta did his thing....they showed what drives him/makes who he is as a character extremely well....

- lol at frieza popping up outta no where....he even went digging in the crates for a move, that wouldve worked on someone that wasnt a GoD.....also, lol at frieza now getting knocked back to somewhere...

- goku/vegeta were starting to get on jiren's nerves lol...that kick to goku at the end, lmao....

- jiren showing he was disappointed in toppo for him sacrificing his beliefs just to win...drove the point home even further when he gave vegeta props for doing the opposite....

- think people are underestimating toppo...he wasnt weak by any means, he was just holding back so he didnt get disqualified...he said this plenty of times...straight up told them he could end them right then/there.....even had the clown god say it....could see him wanting a 1v1 with vegeta when both are using all their power....kinda like goku hiring hit so he could really go at it with him....

- to continue on with toppo: think they could be setting him up to be a villain in the future....say that cause even though he threw away his justice beliefs, he thought he was doing right cause he was trying to save his universe....so, to have jiren call him pathetic for doing so, they can use that as a driving force to change the character going forward....they could have him feel some kinda way about it...be on some 'i was the one out here repping justice while you were meditating all the damn time or didnt want to get involved....i was the one willing to do whatever it took so we didnt get erased....and you call me pathetic? fukk you'.....have toppo go create an 'anti justice' type squad to get revenge on jiren, vegeta, goku, everyone...including have him recruit frieza....they could even use him to be the one that brings in android 21 (the buu droid from the game)....maybe even have him learn about the other universes that were erased, and someway to bring people back from them to help him.....so much shyt they could do with him going the villain route....

....jiren finally finna power up and show them what's up....cant wait...

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The prince of all saiyans :blessed:

:russ: Jiren talking shyt about toppo after he got that work from Vegeta

If Vegeta does nothing else but job for the rest of the tourney I’m very satisfied. SSB2 is flames, happy they finally gave him a unique power up instead of chasing gokus shadow. And he deserves it too, CACarot playing games not taking shyt serious while the god Saiyon was training his ass off. And having the blue ki be the source of snuffing destruction ki is plausible, perfect story telling. Vegeta took direct hits from none destruction ki attacks as well, held his own and punked toppo heavy. I’m a little bit more surprised at frieza even being conscious tho, he was absolutely crushed in the last man handling but then again, he’s always been slimy.

Now Jiren looks like he’s ready to unleash that triple fire flame ki he’s been holding back, shyts about to be lit. nikka showing up on the stage looking like a Buddha lotus. Interesting tho his ki looks the same as toppos none destruction ki,I’m interested in if he actually has a second form or if he just a massive energy store waiting to unleash.

Shout out to Vegeta for being the only one to earn Jirens respect this far :salute:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm kind of disappointed Toppo went out that easily just so Vegeta could get a bullshyt powerup. He didn't even eliminate anybody. :martin:

I feel like Universe 7 has it too easy. How can there be dramatic tension in they've at a 4v1 advantage?

You know what? I'm tired of Universe 7 and their bullshyt powerups, I'm Team Jiren now. Hopefully Jiren goes ham on ALL of them. And I mean HAM. I want Jiren to start straight up demolishing them. :demonic:

#TeamJiren

All of this happens before the end of z where everyone is alive. There was never any tension.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren's charactet is all over the place. First this silent killer power yet humble guy the next he's this arrogant a$$hole you can't wait lose. Im sick of Jiren and his bytch ass GoD. fukk Jiren's wish.

naw, his character has been the same this whole time...he's been a 'superman' type black/white, wrong/right, etc. belief guy.....hell, he didnt even want to be in the tournament cause he didnt want to be responsible for other universes getting erased....if yall noticed, he actually hasnt caused a universe to get erased....he only fought people that he deemed worthy and/or fukked with him (hit), and let the rest of uni 11 do the actual erasing...

also, he's been straight up about winning/losing...he's sticking to his principles, and whatever happens, happens...they made sure to show that part of his character even more when he called toppo pathetic for trashing his justice principles just to win...hell, that pathetic shot was aimed at the clown GoD too....he was the one egging toppo on to do whatever just to win....you see they made sure he didnt try that shyt with jiren....cause jiren's beliefs are too strong....

...in fact, i think they've done a hell of a job establishing the character, factoring in they didnt have much time to expand on him....that's why i cant wait till they get that time to dive deeper into the character....