Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
As much flaws as Super has, they have managed to give everyone worth a damn a legit big moment to shine. Well except Gohan but who cares :lolbron:

Even if this ends with Goku pulling the final W out of his ass, it will feel a like a REAL team effort as it was the rest of U7 that managed to get everyone else out :obama:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Vegeta had to take his clothes off to get toppo of the stage :hhh:

toppo dont roll that way :hhh:

vegeta gettin naked thinking about frail ass cabba :hhh:
You're such a phaggot:gucci:
No matter what you and many others will never give vegeta credit meanwhile I've given credit to everyone all the time:scust:
You just a VeGoata hating phaggot:umad:
I bet you a phaggohan Stan?:umad:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Zeno_Da_Hell.png
Why? Why are you guys like this :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah the Cell Saga was dope. The Buu saga was mostly trash and Dragonball has been trash since. I don't even watch Super I just watch YouTube videos of MasakoX from Team Four Star recapping Super episodes.

Why not just watch it yourself? Letting someone who may be biased shape your opinion.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dragon ball super has been dope. I think a lot of people either have grown up and there taste has changed or the never liked dragon ball z that much in the 1st place and looking for super to be better.

The best thing about super is it builds off dbz completely. If you didn’t like watch or follow Z. Super isn’t half as good. It’s like starting a movie on the 3rd series and wanting to be in love with it like people that have been following it from jump.

Super also addresses some things fans complained about and I think it actually hurts the series a bit.

The show moves was faster than z, sure this tournament of power has been a long time but it could and should be at least another 12 episodes easy. They rush through so much of the powering up, limit breaks, and break throughs that it’s not as impactful.

Every single major power up in Z felt impactful and you had to wait for it and it got explained a bit better over a couple episodes.

From king kias to super sayian, to super sayian 2 and 3 and fusion. Plus everything in between. The weakest power up in z worked just like it does in super and it was that unlocked potential stuff.

It was quick and just like here is something so you can compete with the current folks. And that’s most power up on super feel like outside of blue and golden frieza.

I really think they need to add another episode or two per character on to each like sub plot that involved in a major arc.

Last edited:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Ending of Super: Universe 7 wins due to time running out. Draw with Jiren. Goku uses the wish to bring everybody back to have a 2nd tournament.
They making too much money on this shyt to have a definitive end of the tournament power.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Ending of Super: Universe 7 wins due to time running out. Draw with Jiren. Goku uses the wish to bring everybody back to have a 2nd tournament.
They making too much money on this shyt to have a definitive end of the tournament power.
if time runs out then that means they have more than one person left. so how do they decide who gets the wish?

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do y'all think Goku could have beaten Toppo without UI like Vageta did?

Does this mean Vegeta is finally stronger than Goku?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Yeah I'm not feeling this. GoD gets eliminated in 2 episodes. :rudy:

Cats get their ass whooped, think about their family, cry and then BAM .... I'm twice as strong as you.

They killed so much time in the beginning, now it feels they are trying to wrap the show up.

And Vegeta is a hotep, I wouldn't be surprised if he posted in TLR.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm not feeling this. GoD gets eliminated in 2 episodes. :rudy:

Cats get their ass whooped, think about their family, cry and then BAM .... I'm twice as strong as you.

They killed so much time in the beginning, now it feels they are trying to wrap the show up.

And Vegeta is a hotep, I wouldn't be surprised if he posted in TLR.

Faux militant,

“I love my people.:blessed: Im there leader and pride myself on what I am and come from.”

:usure: You can save everyone in the hood.”

:hhh: Nah I made it if I can do it they can.”

:stopitslime: “So you got a little power and you still rep the hood and you can’t help out”

:scust: I don’t care about these hood nikkas

But I’m the prince of the hood:ufdup:

“you in the burbs now helping out people from other countries why not help out your own people 1st....”

“Ain’t no saving them nikkas, let them be”:mjpls: