#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta possibly drained of energy.
17 is injured.
Frieza somewhere slumped.
Goku catching hands.
Jiren is just now going full power :sadcam:
There's a theory that Goku and Vegeta can use God Ki to heal themselves with very convincing evidence. That's why they recover so fast.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Damn brehs Episode 126 was flames! All I know is that Jiren and Toppo are some elite shyt talkers. They be dropping bars on folks.

Vegeta straight up telling Toppo he's a loser, he ain't shyt, and he ain't losing to the likes of you. Eliminated his ass and turned him back to a fat lame Pride Trooper with no pride.

Frieza in the cut....Ohhohoho.

I think episode 127 gonna be Android 17s swan song.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Damn brehs Episode 126 was flames! All I know is that Jiren and Toppo are some elite shyt talkers. They be dropping bars on folks.

Vegeta straight up telling Toppo he's a loser, he ain't shyt, and he ain't losing to the likes of you. Eliminated his ass and turned him back to a fat lame Pride Trooper with no pride.

Frieza in the cut....Ohhohoho.

I think episode 127 gonna be Android 17s swan song.
yall nikkas been saying hes gonna get eliminated next for for like 2 months :mjlol:

but based off the title of next episode you might be right now :mjcry:

or the tournament ends with jiren getting eliminated :mjgrin:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Vegeta possibly drained of energy.
17 is injured.
Frieza somewhere slumped.
Goku catching hands.
Jiren is just now going full power :sadcam:
They just gotta last until time runs out since they still outnumber Jiren and they will win :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Jiren transcends time limits :mjlol:
As long as he can hold it.

Good luck doing that if Goku gets back to the Instinct mode and the rest put in work and all gang up on him. :sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: KTP

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Character development. That was 500 episodes ago. He's specifically stated why he cares about Cabba already so why you nikkas acting oblivious?:gucci:
That’s not character development, they’ve never addressed why vegeta stopped killing or if he has.

He’s always had his sayian pride and been proud of it. Nothing has changed with that. If it was character development he would have wished nappa and raditz back on earth or want the super dragon balls to with back his planet that frieza destroyed.

The character has developed or grown but him being all about sayian pride has been consistent.

He’s only about sayian pride if you are strong, otherwise you can stay dead.

That has been consistent, no development there.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jiren seems to have taken a liking to God King of all saiyansVegoat
Fixed !
And yeah because no matter how vegeta comes off at first he's actually a caring principled honorable character who fights with a purpose while Goku :hhh: only cares about fighting for fighting sake jiren misjudged him . He's grew so much