Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
I'm kind of disappointed Toppo went out that easily just so Vegeta could get a bullshyt powerup. He didn't even eliminate anybody. :martin:

I feel like Universe 7 has it too easy. How can there be dramatic tension in they've at a 4v1 advantage?

You know what? I'm tired of Universe 7 and their bullshyt powerups, I'm Team Jiren now. Hopefully Jiren goes ham on ALL of them. And I mean HAM. I want Jiren to start straight up demolishing them. :demonic:

#TeamJiren
Limit Breaker Goku about to put in work.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
They couldn't even
full

Properly to explain how Vegeta survived his explosion. There were three new variables in this explosion: SSB, Toppo and Hakai.

:camby:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
did not expect all the haters when they were bytching for weeks that they wanted the toppo vs vegeta fight.

Now they got the fight and are like ass pull, vegeta power up bs, topppoooooooo :mjlol:

apart for watching and enjoying super every sunday, the bytching in this thread gives me life :lolbron:

Rybc92R.jpg

:russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
DBS been garbage (yes it had some :gladbron: moments but then you look back at it like :why:) but the fanboys will still make excuses and completely dodge the points by saying "you still watch it" like that proves the points wrong.

DBZ was trash too if you want to be real, especially after the Frieza arc. It should have been completely over after that but you know how fans are when they pressure the writers to keep going on.

That's why I hate reboots period. All it does is kill the integrity of what the show was.
Nah the Cell Saga was dope. The Buu saga was mostly trash and Dragonball has been trash since. I don't even watch Super I just watch YouTube videos of MasakoX from Team Four Star recapping Super episodes.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah the Cell Saga was dope. The Buu saga was mostly trash and Dragonball has been trash since. I don't even watch Super I just watch YouTube videos of MasakoX from Team Four Star recapping Super episodes.

We're enjoying the show for almost 2 years while you guys have been complaining for 2 years.

Who the fukks takes their time to even watch the series or recaps when they think it's trash. :russ:

From the moment a show is trash it get's bushed the fukk I look like going to youtube watching someone recap a show that I think is trash :russ:

You don't do that unless you like it even tho you won't admit it :russ: but's it's okay we welcome everyone :shaq::blessed:

keep saying super has been trash since day one, keep seeing power levels and ass pull, we'll see you next week :mjlol::lolbron:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They couldn't even
full

Properly to explain how Vegeta survived his explosion. There were three new variables in this explosion: SSB, Toppo and Hakai.

:camby:
He's considerably stronger now. The fukk else needs to be explained? Plus he wasn't trying to kill Toppo.:gucci:

You nikkas ask the stupidest questions.:snoop:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Also..I'm starting to believe jiren is a fusion of his entire race...maybe those extra voices are revealing themselves..could we see jiren dip into insanity :lupe:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Vegeta had to take his clothes off to get toppo of the stage :hhh:

toppo dont roll that way :hhh:

vegeta gettin naked thinking about frail ass cabba :hhh: