Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
toppo went from:rudy: to :ooh:back to:aicmon: He'd be a trash god, im glad to see vegeta get a clean win but that was a huge pull him beating toppo like that it pretty much makes toppo irrelevant and makes gods seem "meh" How you surrounded in destruction energy that people can't shoot but punch through? It was a sloppy episode.

Im a huge dbs fan and I think everything up until this arc has been good....but this arc is just blah to me. This break might do them so real qood.
everything? word? :mjgrin:

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
everything? word? :mjgrin:
DBS been garbage (yes it had some :gladbron: moments but then you look back at it like :why:) but the fanboys will still make excuses and completely dodge the points by saying "you still watch it" like that proves the points wrong.

DBZ was trash too if you want to be real, especially after the Frieza arc. It should have been completely over after that but you know how fans are when they pressure the writers to keep going on.

That's why I hate reboots period. All it does is kill the integrity of what the show was.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
DBS been garbage (yes it had some :gladbron: moments but then you look back at it like :why:) but the fanboys will still make excuses and completely dodge the points by saying "you still watch it" like that proves the points wrong.

DBZ was trash too if you want to be real, especially after the Frieza arc. It should have been completely over after that but you know how fans are when they pressure the writers to keep going on.

That's why I hate reboots period. All it does is kill the integrity of what the show was.
this shyt always been dumb (just like most of dbz). is the shyt entertaining? y/n

if it is, then whatever :mjlol: bring the fukkery and let these decades old characters shine

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
nerds mad as fukk! :russ:

Vegeta finally gets his W. :salute:

I GOT CHILLS at his last stand:ohlawd:. Did not expect that. Thought he was going to pull off a Big Bang.

bu bu it didnt make sense, nikka who cares, shyt was hype and its dragonball.:birdman:

Use your imagination. Saiyans are the ULTIMATE WARRIOR RACE, they fukking get STRONGER on the brink of death. Vegeta getting so strong like that made perfect sense, and event if it didnt - Use your damn imagination to make it work:comeon:. Lmao at letting powerscaling and theories take away from your enjoyment of a cartoon. chill out. its the last bit of new dragonball material we gonna have for a minute.

4 on 1 is gonna be disgusting:to::wow:.

And goddamn, that UI Goku vs Jiren Round 2 is gonna be something special. Will go down as an all time great db fight if they put Takahashi on it :wow: :wow:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FocusedLittleIcelandicsheepdog-max-1mb.gif

Can't tell
Character development. That was 500 episodes ago. He's specifically stated why he cares about Cabba already so why you nikkas acting oblivious?:gucci:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm kind of disappointed Toppo went out that easily just so Vegeta could get a bullshyt powerup. He didn't even eliminate anybody. :martin:

I feel like Universe 7 has it too easy. How can there be dramatic tension in they've at a 4v1 advantage?

You know what? I'm tired of Universe 7 and their bullshyt powerups, I'm Team Jiren now. Hopefully Jiren goes ham on ALL of them. And I mean HAM. I want Jiren to start straight up demolishing them. :demonic:

#TeamJiren