Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Brehs in here arguing against Vegeta's new power level when the title of the episode we just watched was "To Surpass Even a God"

SorrowfulFrigidHadrosaurus-max-1mb.gif

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Who is Jiren and why should we care? Why did he suddenly go from being a calm strong guy who never smiled to acting cocky. Nice writing Tori :mjgrin:
:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ass pull for vegata shyt dont make sense. Toppo transform for nothing
It doesn't make any less sense than the whole concept of God ki and God of Destruction ki.

I mean when you think about it, if anything could counter GoD ki it would be regular God ki and Vegeta definitely mastered that.

And if you watched the past 5 episodes you'd know it wasn't an asspull at all.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I can't feel shyt from this series created to actually add to Dragon Ball as a whole. Just a bunch of fan service and ridiculous power ups. But cue all of the "you still watch it" comments like what I said wasn't true. :mjlol:

Series like Dragon Ball should have never been revived in the first place. All it does is kill the integrity.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy to see Vegeta reference Bulma along with the rest of his immediate family (newborn daughter after all!!) in addition to and instead of this being all about Cabba. Thank you whoever wrote this one.

I'm so happy that Vegeta got his first major in Dragon Ball in God knows how long (It may even be his first ever). More than anything, i'm happy his initial skirmishes with Toppo actually had some kind of payoff in the end. It's a shame they had to sacrifice the mystique of GOD Toppo for it, but, hey, the trade-off was worth it in the end.

I love how they are playing the whole "Vegeta is out energy" card, when we know that he'll recover in the next minute. Hell, they show it in the NEP.

Jiren has to be the most anti-social antagonist Dragon Ball yet. Him throwing shades at Toppo, while praising Vegeta, and then roundhouse kicking Goku while he was in mid sentence of calling out Jiren for insulting Toppo had me :picard:

17 is the real MVP. I can see Android 17 lasting longer then Vegeta in that episode, and doing everything he can to protect Goku, but that once 17 falls, all hope will seemed to be lost "final barrier of hope." As the final barrier between Jiren and a tired Goku (andriod 17) falls to Jiren, and leaves Goku to have to fend off the unstoppable Jiren . The level of suspense will be crazy. The odds will have never been stacked higher against Goku. But Goku has overcome the odds before. If anyone can, Goku can.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does Vegeta care about Cabba anyways. He has only seen him 2 times TOTAL :heh:

He's a Saiyan, and Vegeta is the prince of all Saiyan's. His character developed into someone who cares about his people. Dude is just showing his nobility and I'm sure he will probably become the king of U6 saiyans once it's all said and done.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What episode did they mention this on? :leostare:

I just remember Whis saying that Belmod beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match but they never mention if there are gods of destruction far stronger than others.

Also proof that Toppo at all out power was similar or equal to other gods is in the fight that happened before the tournament.

All three are using the same destruction shields Toppo was using and none of them seemed to have the upper hand over others :jbhmm:

He's probably referring to the manga, he's much stronger than the others in it but the anime is different so who knows

Hostile

All Star
Daps
He's a Saiyan, and Vegeta is the prince of all Saiyan's. His character developed into someone who cares about his people. Dude is just showing his nobility and I'm sure he will probably become the king of U6 saiyans once it's all said and done.
So are Kale and Caulifla but you don't see them popping up on Vegeta's mind.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
It's just lazy writing to me and it feels rushed:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
toppo went from:rudy: to :ooh:back to:aicmon: He'd be a trash god, im glad to see vegeta get a clean win but that was a huge pull him beating toppo like that it pretty much makes toppo irrelevant and makes gods seem "meh" How you surrounded in destruction energy that people can't shoot but punch through? It was a sloppy episode.

Im a huge dbs fan and I think everything up until this arc has been good....but this arc is just blah to me. This break might do them so real qood.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
toppo went from:rudy: to :ooh:back to:aicmon: He'd be a trash god, im glad to see vegeta get a clean win but that was a huge pull him beating toppo like that it pretty much makes toppo irrelevant and makes gods seem "meh" How you surrounded in destruction energy that people can't shoot but punch through? It was a sloppy episode.

Im a huge dbs fan and I think everything up until this arc has been good....but this arc is just blah to me. This break might do them so real qood.
They had him be a god of destruction just to get eliminated in 1 hit :hhh:

How do you have this "destruction" energy from the gods that nobody can touch without being completely destroyed and then completely take it away all in less than 2 episodes:hhh:

:trash::trash::trash: