Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
VeGOATa squad. We did it. We fukking did it. My nikka got his W. fukk that cast aside shyt. Im a fukking sayian. I do this shyt for Bulma. I do this shyt For Trunks. I do this shyt for Bulla. I DO THIS shyt FOR EVERY SAYAIN IN THE WORLD

Cast aside?? nikka CAST ASIDE THIS ASS WHOOPING!!!

I will tolerate NO VeGOATa disrespect. NONE!!!! He's the PRINCE OF ALL SAYAINS!! VeGOATa out here doing it the only way he know how. STRAIGHT FROM THE MUSCLE!!! :wow:
Welcome my brother to the VeGoata squad:wow::wow:
Vegeta Stan till i die:wow:
fukk what anybody says:wow:
Im here for the long run:wow:

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
Jiren acting totally different. Who made him like this?

"Feast your eyes on this!"

Is not something you'd think of him saying.
What do u expect when dude's back and universe are against the ropes while being outnumbered 4-1. I expect Jiren to break not only the stage but the bleachers and the little kingdom zeno and the priest sitting on watching.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:rudy:
He struggled against Vegeta because he was weaker. Vegeta was handling him without going all out in Blue form before. His Hakai powerup just wasn’t stronger than Vegetas Limit Breaker dark blue and he got faded. Both Goku and Frieza have tanked hakai power so to think that Vegeta who is now stronger than both of them at that time won’t is stupid. The exact same argument could be made that Vegeta held back on his Final Explosion to not kill Toppo or his friends. If anything we know that for a fact that Final Explosion is an autokill feat. Hakai has been tanked a couple of times already. It is not autokill. Vegeta held back more.

I know Vegeta is stronger than him the power system thing is all over the damn place hence why I said I'm leaning towards my first reason.

I'll just entertain reason number 2. So how is Toppo weaker? If you're talking about the Hakai Frieza tanked pre-tournament well that Hakai was a weak one that was handed to a mear grunt. The Hakai thing was a dumb ass concept to bring in this tournament regardless if Vegeta could tank it. If Toppo succeeded with that Hakai blast his ass would have been disqualified which he himself stated on the previous episode LOL. Do we even know the extent of the Final Explosion in his Blue Form? The Final explosion may have eaten Toppo's Hakai but how do know if it's capable of killing someone of Toppo's level probably at best it just incapacitate him.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
gotta admit though, Toppo is supposed to be a real nikka based on the manga and even how he was represented earlier in the series but they got him being an also-ran now, either bum status or close to it. dude had the equivalent of one episode of shine and then got tossed in the bushes... did him dirty

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:mjlol::mjlol: There two reasons why Toppo struggled against Vegeta; Number 1 low-level writing or Number 2 the tournament did not allow Toppo to go all the way because of his God of destruction power's could have easily killed Vegeta. Toppo in his god did not fight 100%. I'm leaning towards reason "Number 1"
You can’t really complain about a stronger villain not killing a weaker opponent because of plot...that’s like every show ever when it isn’t an end game battle. Is Toppo stronger than Vegeta in a situation where he can kill him? Yeah. But Saiyans’ zenkai/rage boost are paramount to just about all differences in power.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
gotta admit though, Toppo is supposed to be a real nikka based on the manga and even how he was represented earlier in the series but they got him being an also-ran now, either bum status or close to it. dude had the equivalent of one episode of shine and then got tossed in the bushes... did him dirty
I feel like we hitting some mad deadlines. The shortened universe 4(?) battle where all those dudes with strategic powers and shyt got figured out within an episode and cooked. Cabba out in an episode. Hit may have gotten like 2 or 3. But really since like universe 4, that’s when I feel someone prob told writers to start wrapping it up a lil

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
IzX9nTN.gif

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
They do. Quitela and Beerus are substantially higher than the other GoDs
What episode did they mention this on? :leostare:

I just remember Whis saying that Belmod beat Beerus in an arm wrestling match but they never mention if there are gods of destruction far stronger than others.

Also proof that Toppo at all out power was similar or equal to other gods is in the fight that happened before the tournament.

All three are using the same destruction shields Toppo was using and none of them seemed to have the upper hand over others :jbhmm: