Reppin
NYC
Some God

latest

Raizan

Pro
Daps
This is a HUGE win for Vegeta stans :wow:

Now there is speculation on whether or not Vegeta could put paws on Beerus since his ultra blue god ki can beat energy of destruction :wow:

I doubt he could. Beerus has yet to fight seriously, and I don't think Toppo was on equal footing with Beerus. I could be wrong, but I don't think Vegeta is at that level yet.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dahell:did you watch the series or just skim through it
I've read the manga. Nothing hinted at Gohan being the one. Toei clearly wasn't expecting it either since we didn't get filler about his hidden power until AFTER he started beating on Cell

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
I doubt he could. Beerus has yet to fight seriously, and I don't think Toppo was on equal footing with Beerus. I could be wrong, but I don't think Vegeta is at that level yet.
Belmod made it clear that Toppo is on par with the other gods during the last episode and Toppo was going all out against Vegeta..

Assuming that Belmod is correct and the gods dont have individual power levels that seperate them, we pretty much saw Vegeta have a god of destruction on the ropes looking flustered :lolbron:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Beerus did say Vegeta would be a GoD candidate in another Universe before the ToP. :ohhh:

Too bad it was while he was sonning the almighty shyt outta him.:mjcry:

latest

This is a HUGE win for Vegeta stans :wow:

Now there is speculation on whether or not Vegeta could put paws on Beerus since his ultra blue god ki can beat energy of destruction :wow:

Nope
21YDpyd.png

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Belmod made it clear that Toppo is on par with the other gods during the last episode and Toppo was going all out against Vegeta..

Assuming that Belmod is correct and the gods dont have individual power levels that seperate them, we pretty much saw Vegeta have a god of destruction on the ropes looking flustered :lolbron:
:mjlol::mjlol: There two reasons why Toppo struggled against Vegeta; Number 1 low-level writing or Number 2 the tournament did not allow Toppo to go all the way because of his God of destruction power's could have easily killed Vegeta. Toppo in his god did not fight 100%. I'm leaning towards reason "Number 1"