Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
123 episodes later, anyone else laugh when every fight be like ,"ahh tatatatatatatatatata!". I just be imagining some frail ass dude throwing a bunch of sissy jabs yelling that shyt. Then after getting their ass beat they'll say man you're amazing.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
123 episodes later, anyone else laugh when every fight be like ,"ahh tatatatatatatatatata!". I just be imagining some frail ass dude throwing a bunch of sissy jabs yelling that shyt. Then after getting their ass beat they'll say man you're amazing.
This reminded me that villains in that universe are lucky jiren doesn't like to kill or else we'd be looking at a krytoptonian Kenshiro :merchant:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ehh man say wat u want but my nicca goku had jiren all in his feelings with that destructo disc strategy :pachaha:.....hit him with the :umad: right before kicking his ass down into the depths. Jiren hit them rock jumps absolutely furious :laff: was walking thru them traps like "fukk all the bullshyt now, time for these mufukkas to sleep :demonic:"....dope ep

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
crop.php

GOATku and VeGOATa: THE LAST STAND............

Wow, 2018. This summer will be the 3rd Anniversary of the show. Crazy. I really enjoyed how this tournament has payed homage to many different franchises and pop culture things. When they took on the Mega Robot Boss and #17 when it, that was a hot scene. Yo, these Pride Troopers are no joke man. These 3 kats are taking on Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Freeza and #17. Damn. I guess it makes sense they would have Jiren have to fight these two in the final battle. I liked the last few Episodes. Dyspo is giving Freeza that work a little, lol. Ya'll not right calling him a "low-budget Beerus", lol. That sh!t was funny when he dragged Freeza by the tail. Next week is looking scary for GOAThan. Was that suppose to be VeGOATa Ultra I?, it was interesting how blue is more defined but there's still like a "White" Aura. Man, I'm hoping for a GOAThan boost if this is really his last stand as the trailer said. When Vegeta got that Hit on Jiren last Episode, that was tight. Also that Final Flash was viscous too. I'm loving this Goku Vegeta Team up thing. Also loving Goku's strategy leaving the Ki Landmines. Hope the Team up continues, Brings me back to "Cooler 2" Movie.

tumblr_magn99tYrJ1r72ht7o1_500.gif

(If Universe 7 is going to win, It's going to take them Both.)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Goku had Jiren in his feels after that Destructo disc strategy almost took him out the ring. I'm tired of this smug cat though. Enough of this overpowered clown. Say what you want but Goku was born to fight. He just keeps getting smarter and smarter even if he aint strong enough he gonna find a way to beat an opponent.
Freiza just playing around. He got 7 minutes left in his free day from hell. He gonna have the time of his life playing with Dyspo.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Goku had Jiren in his feels after that Destructo disc strategy almost took him out the ring. I'm tired of this smug cat though. Enough of this overpowered clown. Say what you want but Goku was born to fight. He just keeps getting smarter and smarter even if he aint strong enough he gonna find a way to beat an opponent.
Freiza just playing around. He got 7 minutes left in his free day from hell. He gonna have the time of his life playing with Dyspo.
Thats what Frieza wants you to think the look on his face while being smashed into the rocks episode 122 says otherwise

SN Gohan looking rugged out here, he must be getting his ass kicked off screen by Toppo:njlol:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crop.php

GOATku and VeGOATa: THE LAST STAND............

Wow, 2018. This summer will be the 3rd Anniversary of the show. Crazy. I really enjoyed how this tournament has payed homage to many different franchises and pop culture things. When they took on the Mega Robot Boss and #17 when it, that was a hot scene. Yo, these Pride Troopers are no joke man. These 3 kats are taking on Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Freeza and #17. Damn. I guess it makes sense they would have Jiren have to fight these two in the final battle. I liked the last few Episodes. Dyspo is giving Freeza that work a little, lol. Ya'll not right calling him a "low-budget Beerus", lol. That sh!t was funny when he dragged Freeza by the tail. Next week is looking scary for GOAThan. Was that suppose to be VeGOATa Ultra I?, it was interesting how blue is more defined but there's still like a "White" Aura. Man, I'm hoping for a GOAThan boost if this is really his last stand as the trailer said. When Vegeta got that Hit on Jiren last Episode, that was tight. Also that Final Flash was viscous too. I'm loving this Goku Vegeta Team up thing. Also loving Goku's strategy leaving the Ki Landmines. Hope the Team up continues, Brings me back to "Cooler 2" Movie.

tumblr_magn99tYrJ1r72ht7o1_500.gif

(If Universe 7 is going to win, It's going to take them Both.)

:blessed:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Goku really is a retard:dead:
Beerus sternly tells this 40 something year old man child don't be messing around with zeno like that and he goes anyway. You put all the universes at risk for your love of fighting. Then wanna tell beerus you didn't think this would happen...bytch he told you :gucci::dahell:

How is this dude even considered a hero at this point. He doesn't have very many redeeming qualities. He constantly puts others in serious danger due to his want to fight 24/7. My man's Vegeta just wanna be there for his second child's birth and goku gotta be the one to try and peer pressure him on some ," who gives af about your family. I mean I'm never there for mines". Goku is a true scumbag :laff:

I'm 110% Goku eats crayons and buu can out smart him at this point
Bro, the day I found out that the Japanese version of Goku was voiced by a chick and is a fukking redneck retard who don't give a shyt about anyone.

The American version was a hero who yes, wanted to test his powers. However, ultimately fought for the innocent and his friends and family.

This Goku is would be consider an anti-hero at best in any other medium. :hhh: