Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: You tried to grab the belt from your mama?.......I couldn't do that cause I knew I gonna get worse to get ass whopped if I tried that shyt cause she gonna call my pop from his work so :whoa:

Breh... them punches Jiren was hitting Goku with this episode? That’s what I woulda got if my mom ever called pop and said “I was giving him a beating and he tried to grab the belt.” :hubie:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
After this display of potential power, neither Universe should be deleted. Who else could entertain Zeno sama so thoroughly?

:blessed:
So you tryna call the shots here?
18JeIsk_d.webp

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the new future trunks saga. That shyt played out like a new Chrono trigger dlc. It was very satisfying watching trunks evolve into living legend status with the help of the king of Saiyan's and uncle jar jar
9/10 would watch again

Edit: soooo im not feeling episode 69 cause IDGAF about no Dr slump. How many fillers are in front of me that I have to skip now?

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

His other videos are funny too:russ:

This kid he talking about for real? Nah

I'd be :dead: if that turned out to be the key to beating him. Gohan busts out the Saiyaman poses and dude is like:dwillhuh::ohhh::picard::whoo:. So focused on trying to outdo him he slips up and gets knocked out :russ:
He'd,look at Gohan like

tenor.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the new future trunks saga. That shyt played out like a new Chrono trigger dlc. It was very satisfying watching trunks evolve into living legend status with the help of the king of Saiyan's and uncle jar jar
9/10 would watch again

Edit: soooo im not feeling episode 69 cause IDGAF about no Dr slump. How many fillers are in front of me that I have to skip now?
Lol that episode was funny to me