Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:jbhmm:

so who's going through that strange powerup?

. Question is how strong toppo really is and how much did he truly hold back and did belmod do something to increase it cuz of name of ep and also watch jiren crank up power some more since they getting more licks on him and he start beating their asses again

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question. Why was everyone so up in arms about a mortal named Goku achieving "Ulta instinct" and having power of the gods when you have another mortal named jiren who everyone already know is has reached that level. In short why are they find goku's power so offensive when jiren's is obviously even more rediculous lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Question. Why was everyone so up in arms about a mortal named Goku achieving "Ulta instinct" and having power of the gods when you have another mortal named jiren who everyone already know is has reached that level. In short why are they find goku's power so offensive when jiren's is obviously even more rediculous lol

Because it's easy for Jirren to already achieved that shyt... They (U11) is the TOP tiered MORTAL universe according to all the destroyers/gods... U7 is ranked the WEAKEST....

So when goku pulled that stunt showing them the SSB form for the first time they was shocked. I mean these dudes barely interact with beerus and champa on any level so they haven't kept their ear to the streets... So they started to panic because a lowly saiyan reached the SSB form... it's shocking to them. and the UI form was something not even GODS can easily achieve so it's a milestone for goku to get to THAT level and NOT be a god coming from the weakest universe according to them... That why Rat Destroyer and Clown destroyer was plotting on the low since then trying to sabotage them...

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Because it's easy for Jirren to already achieved that shyt... They (U11) is the TOP tiered MORTAL universe according to all the destroyers/gods... U7 is ranked the WEAKEST....

So when goku pulled that stunt showing them the SSB form for the first time they was shocked. I mean these dudes barely interact with beerus and champa on any level so they haven't kept their ear to the streets... So they started to panic because a lowly saiyan reached the SSB form... it's shocking to them. and the UI form was something not even GODS can easily achieve so it's a milestone for goku to get to THAT level and NOT be a god coming from the weakest universe according to them... That why Rat Destroyer and Clown destroyer was plotting on the low since then trying to sabotage them...

I thought the strongest universe's were exempt? Or am I thinking manga?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah
Per the wishes of the two Zenos, the Great Priest announced that the eight Universes with the lowest fighter levels would be required to compete. The Universes that did not win the competition would immediately be erased from existence by the two Omni-Kings, resulting in the loss of more than half of the multiverse.
Taken from the wiki. So universe 11 should be one of the weakest as well

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah

Taken from the wiki. So universe 11 should be one of the weakest as well

Was it ever clarified what they actually meant when they said mortal levels.

I thought strength and power wasn't necessarily the scale there were basing everything on.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Was it ever clarified what they actually meant when they said mortal levels.

I thought strength and power wasn't necessarily the scale there were basing everything on.
I think they did but i assumed they meant by how much they were progressing and probably with the least amount of threats in their universes

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I thought the strongest universe's were exempt? Or am I thinking manga?

No, it's basically the most developed and essential universes. If you try to make sense of it you'll keep finding flaws because Beerus as well as other gods of destructions take joy in destroying whole worlds and the universe so their very existence contradicts...everything.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't waiting for that. I hated seeing Trunks and Mai together.

The whole arc is insufferable. It's a rehash and more in depth Dragonball Z past Trunks shytty world saga. The same miserable shyt happens and that whole fiasco with time being all fukked up had me :mindblown:

Goku Black was barely worth the time. We pretty much spent the entire arc watching Goku and Vegeta get mollywhopped and save no one.

Trunks having blue hair all of a sudden is also stupid.

The ONLY great thing about this arc is that it implies Dragonball GT will never happen because kid Mai will stay a kid, never grows old with Pilaf to find the black dragonballs. Super in general is basically saying GT never happens.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

universe 11 might be the strongest of the competing universes, but they're not #1 or they would be exempt from being erased.

jiren's power has caught some of the god's by surprise as well. but they'd heard rumors about "the mortal who had surpassed a god of destruction", so they were aware even if they'd never seen him. the first thing they heard about goku was "yeah... THIS is the idiot who got us fighting for our lives". they didn't know he'd actually given everyone a chance to survive. or that he was GOKU... until he started handing out fades during the prelims.

and the god's aren't plotting on goku to sabotage him because he reached SSB and UI. they explained why they were doing it. take out goku and universe 7 probably loses as a result. and let's be real... are they wrong? :russ: