Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hilarious because the exempt Universes undoubtedly have people who surpass Jiren. :francis:

How so? I'm pretty sure Beerus is one of the strongest gods of destruction. I don't think strength has a whole lot do to with who is fighting in the tournament and who isnt.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
How so? I'm pretty sure Beerus is one of the strongest gods of destruction. I don't think strength has a whole lot do to with who is fighting in the tournament and who isnt.

It doesn't. I think people missed the part about how the exempt universes had better populated and balanced universes overall. The fighting tournament is just Darwism in the form of entertainment.

A lot of people like to bash Goku for proposing the universe fight idea, which was reckless, but had he not mention it no one would have literally had a fighting chance to survive.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

We knew nothing about U6 & U11 prior to this arc & they've been harboring immensely powerful characters. The exempt Universes are clearly a plot device for future arcs, as evidenced by the fact that we never see any mortal representative.

They're a wild card & Tori loves those. They hinted at other species, we got Namekians, Saiyans, Ginyu Force, & Frieza. They hinted at threats from different timelines, we got Future Trunks, Androids, Cell, Zamasu, & Goku Black. We went from King Kai to the elaborate hierarchy of Kai. God of Destruction nets us Angels, a Multiverse, respective Kai, gods, a Grand Priest, & Zeno.

Every time they introduce Something new, the bar for power is raised. The gods had to fight each other and it was made perfectly clear that some are stronger than others, including the excluded Universe's gods. Everything leads to a greater challenge, this will be no different.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's hilarious because the exempt Universes undoubtedly have people who surpass Jiren. :francis:

Never was implied they had stronger fighters just their universes have better balance like technology ,spiritual, and they don’t go around deleting people so easily they go thru a process remember reading it on 3 of the exempt uni saying that bout deleting process
Unless it comes out exempt uni doesn’t mean stronger gods or stronger fighters simple as that

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We knew nothing about U6 & U11 prior to this arc & they've been harboring immensely powerful characters. The exempt Universes are clearly a plot device for future arcs, as evidenced by the fact that we never see any mortal representative.

They're a wild card & Tori loves those. They hinted at other species, we got Namekians, Saiyans, Ginyu Force, & Frieza. They hinted at threats from different timelines, we got Future Trunks, Androids, Cell, Zamasu, & Goku Black. We went from King Kai to the elaborate hierarchy of Kai. God of Destruction nets us Angels, a Multiverse, respective Kai, gods, a Grand Priest, & Zeno.

Every time they introduce Something new, the bar for power is raised. The gods had to fight each other and it was made perfectly clear that some are stronger than others, including the excluded Universe's gods. Everything leads to a greater challenge, this will be no different.
I understand what you're saying but what I mean is that it is not implied that there are stronger people than Jiren in the exempted universes. I'm sure there will be bigger threats on the horizon but as of right now Jiren is showing power almost equal to a god of destruction and no other universe has hinted at having a being that strong residing in it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I understand what you're saying but what I mean is that it is not implied that there are stronger people than Jiren in the exempted universes. I'm sure there will be bigger threats on the horizon but as of right now Jiren is showing power almost equal to a god of destruction and no other universe has hinted at having a being that strong residing in it.

Basically until it’s confirmed we don’t know except for angels, grand priest, and zeno
Still don’t know for 100% if he over all god of destructions either granted whis statement implied it and if so they have to end top with jiren not losing in a sense cuz it’s basically saying goku and vegeta are in same tier unless they do it with time running out he loses due to uni 7 having more people with jiren still clearly stronger or fusion with UI
I just hope they don’t fukk this up has way too much potential for aftermath and use jiren as new stepping stone let alone his history

The only thing that doesn’t make sense which makes me think jiren is out here training these fools is cuz he could easily knock em out anytime anybody and yet hasn’t he ain’t even full power
Which got people thinking bout that divine war theory of him recruiting people to go against the system in a sense of zeno grand priest and some angels (think some don’t agree with the way things are)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

they going away for a god damn year?
giphy.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More summary for spoiler next week
The wording got me like :lupe:

the way they been wording things, i'm starting to think:

dypso gonna get eliminated leaving only toppo/jiren....then toppo gonna start losing/get close to being eliminated & that's gonna worry the clown god cause no matter how strong jiren is, it's still a numbers game at the end and think it'd be tough for him to get rid of 4/5 people in like 5 mins.....so he gonna try to pull a fast one and 'quit' being god of destruction, which will make toppo the new god of destruction since he was next in line, and that it'll give him some type of boost...since the tourney going, toppo taking over wont go into effect until afterwards (if they win), so he still gets to keep fighting in the tourney, with the boost....which will lead to him eliminating a couple people....some combo of 17, gohan, and frieza....maybe even all 3, which would setup the vegeta/toppo match aka battle of the future gods