Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku really is a retard:dead:
Beerus sternly tells this 40 something year old man child don't be messing around with zeno like that and he goes anyway. You put all the universes at risk for your love of fighting. Then wanna tell beerus you didn't think this would happen...bytch he told you :gucci::dahell:

How is this dude even considered a hero at this point. He doesn't have very many redeeming qualities. He constantly puts others in serious danger due to his want to fight 24/7. My man's Vegeta just wanna be there for his second child's birth and goku gotta be the one to try and peer pressure him on some ," who gives af about your family. I mean I'm never there for mines". Goku is a true scumbag :laff:

I'm 110% Goku eats crayons and buu can out smart him at this point

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Goku really is a retard:dead:
Beerus sternly tells this 40 something year old man child don't be messing around with zeno like that and he goes anyway. You put all the universes at risk for your love of fighting. Then wanna tell beerus you didn't think this would happen...bytch he told you :gucci::dahell:

How is this dude even considered a hero at this point. He doesn't have very many redeeming qualities. He constantly puts others in serious danger due to his want to fight 24/7. My man's Vegeta just wanna be there for his second child's birth and goku gotta be the one to try and peer pressure him on some ," who gives af about your family. I mean I'm never there for mines". Goku is a true scumbag :laff:

I'm 110% Goku eats crayons and buu can out smart him at this point

if not for the tournament, Zeno was gonna wipe out all of the competing universes because they have low mortal levels. the tourney is an opportunity for one of them to survive :manny: Goku is dumb but he accidentally gave the winning universe a chance to survive

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if not for the tournament, Zeno was gonna wipe out all of the competing universes because they have low mortal levels. the tourney is an opportunity for one of them to survive :manny: Goku is dumb but he accidentally gave the winning universe a chance to survive
iight, I'm not at that point yet. I'm watching the prematch with buu right now

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
qM2GgwM.gif

They better have that as jiren's victory quote in fighterz

Last edited:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
He aint think about bulma, trunks or....I can't even remember his knew borns name he rarely think of her so much. Since he left earth...

Dude strictly been motivated this tournament to save a random universe's race of sayians. 17 and krillin actually thought of each other and there child....

Goku and Vegeta couldn't care less or so it appears.
he left Earth like 45 minutes ago tho.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He has a lot of points tho, but I disabled critical thinking for this shyt and it’s much more enjoyable without. That said I felt like that was an asspull episode as I was watching Vegeta powerup :manny:
I understand where your coming from breh, but DBS is about transformations(and thats party because of merchandise) were gonna get transformations likely every arc. so we just gon have to get use to it:yeshrug: