Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
This thread and these Vegeta warrior ass nikkas are outta control :dead:

Have Whis finally mention that Vegeta is stronger than Goku and everyone of em gets all giddy. Those of you that seen Resurrection of F do remember Whis stating that Goku is stronger than Vegeta and Vegeta's stubborn training methods was what was holding him back. How can y'all forget that when y'all keep bringing up that movie in the first place? Yeah Vegeta is stronger than Goku now, but according to the movie he'll surpass him again. Don't be surprised if it's in the next episode :heh:

Goku has always had the talent for it. Sure Vegeta trains harder, but that royal blood can only do so much :mjpls:
:whoo:Get em

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I mean Goku will always be > Vegeta. Deal with it.

I thought Vegeta had gotten over it after the Buu Saga (even if his fans didn't) but apparently not. Goku is just the better fighter. :manny:

Besides Vegeta's record in fights is like 5-15 or something :mjlol: whereas Goku really only lost against Cell, and even then it was a dignified loss where he took the L and called it quits before he got himself killed. Whereas almost all of Vegeta's L's are soul crushing losses where he cries or gets seriously injured/killed.

Daps

I thought Vegeta had gotten over it after the Buu Saga (even if his fans didn't) but apparently not. Goku is just the better fighter. :manny:

Besides Vegeta's record in fights is like 5-15 or something :mjlol: whereas Goku really only lost against Cell, and even then it was a dignified loss where he took the L and called it quits before he got himself killed. Whereas almost all of Vegeta's L's are soul crushing losses where he cries or gets seriously injured/killed.

So we just going to ignore Raditz? We just going to ignore the first Vegeta fight? We just going to ignore the first two androids? :comeon:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Fam vegeta and goku are equals y'all are too slow to pick up on it. Vegeta flaws are he thinks to much in a battle causes him to fukk up or fight with fear.
Goku has no fear because he is too stupid to comprehend losing making him fearless. His flaw is he is cocky and plays with his opponents to have a fun fight when he could just end the fight. Which usually bites him in the ass.
But vegeta don't play he kills when he gets the chance..
Them together would be the strongest force in the universe.

Equals. And brothers..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

I see we're still ignoring that Akira Toriyama the creator of this entire thing hates Vegeta and has always hated him. He was supposed to die in the Sayain Saga but fans loved him so he was forced to keep him around.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fam vegeta and goku are equals y'all are too slow to pick up on it. Vegeta flaws are he thinks to much in a battle causes him to fukk up or fight with fear.
Goku has no fear because he is too stupid to comprehend losing making him fearless. His flaw is he is cocky and plays with his opponents to have a fun fight when he could just end the fight. Which usually bites him in the ass.
But vegeta don't play he kills when he gets the chance..
Them together would be the strongest force in the universe.

Equals. And brothers..
They never said anything about either of them having fear breh. Whis stated Vegeta is too tense, overthinks and never rests from training that limits his potential (all tied to his pride and work ethic) and should relax more to get more. He said that Goku's problem is he is too relaxed, lacks focus and is overconfident that limits him. Nowhere did he mention anything about fear for either one. Everything else you said is spot on though.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
They never said anything about either of them having fear breh. Whis stated Vegeta is too tense, overthinks and never rests from training that limits his potential (all tied to his pride and work ethic) and should relax more to get more. He said that Goku's problem is he is too relaxed, lacks focus and is overconfident that limits him. Nowhere did he mention anything about fear for either one. Everything else you said is spot on though.
Watch the latest movie again resurrection of f. They state in the movie that vegeta fights with fear because he over thinks in a battle when fighting a powerful enemy..Whis who trained the god of destruction made that observation breh...exhibit a would be the brooly battle vegeta over thinking instead of goin in u see him fight with fear. Exhibit b would be the Beerus or bills fight. He actually gave the god of destruction that work when he LOST HIS MIND AND SNAPPED because balma got slapped. The fear was gone and u see vegeta at his full potential...

Edit

Tense and fear are very close when it comes to fighting. If your tense it's because of fear. Vegeta ain't no bytch but I guess when u go against nikkas who blow up world's u might second guess yourself from time to time when u are an over thinker.
It's funny because Goku's stupidity it's actually an advantage.

sabu.png

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I see we're still ignoring that Akira Toriyama the creator of this entire thing hates Vegeta and has always hated him. He was supposed to die in the Sayain Saga but fans loved him so he was forced to keep him around.
duckr.png
u just making shyt up bro with no receipts

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
vegeta_gets_angry_at_bills_gif_by_mocasta-d7skrla.gif

In case u forgot if u slap his girl he is more powerful than u.

Exhibit a would be when he gave Beerus or bills that work...no super Sayain God Trans...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
duckr.png
u just making shyt up bro with no receipts
Watch the latest movie again resurrection of f. They state in the movie that vegeta fights with fear because he over thinks in a battle when fighting a powerful enemy..Whis who trained the god of destruction made that observation breh...exhibit a would be the brooly battle vegeta over thinking instead of goin in u see him fight with fear. Exhibit b would be the Beerus or bills fight. He actually gave the god of destruction that work when he LOST HIS MIND AND SNAPPED because balma got slapped. The fear was gone and u see vegeta at his full potential...

Edit

Tense and fear are very close when it comes to fighting. If your tense it's because of fear. Vegeta ain't no bytch but I guess when u go against nikkas who blow up world's u might second guess yourself from time to time when u are an over thinker.
It's funny because Goku's stupidity it's actually an advantage.

sabu.png
As did I. Unless im missing something, neither the dub, sub (even a fan-sub) or more importantly the MANGA ever state anything about fear. Post scans or you hold off on your claim until you can. The rules of debating anime/manga battles hasnt changed in 20yrs just because a new Dragonball came out. Dont mention filler and dont just pull shyt out your ass without claims. if im wrong and missed something, I have no problem recognizing you were right. You need to prove it though.

09.png

10.png
11.png

Both the official dub and sub state the manga dialogue almost verbatim so I have no clue where you are getting this from breh.