Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
They never said anything about either of them having fear breh. Whis stated Vegeta is too tense, overthinks and never rests from training that limits his potential (all tied to his pride and work ethic) and should relax more to get more. He said that Goku's problem is he is too relaxed, lacks focus and is overconfident that limits him. Nowhere did he mention anything about fear for either one. Everything else you said is spot on though.

As did I. Unless im missing something, neither the dub, sub (even a fan-sub) or more importantly the MANGA ever state anything about fear. Post scans or you hold off on your claim until you can. The rules of debating anime/manga battles hasnt changed in 20yrs just because a new Dragonball came out. Dont mention filler and dont just pull shyt out your ass without claims. if im wrong and missed something, I have no problem recognizing you were right. You need to prove it though.

09.png

10.png
11.png

Both the official dub and sub state the manga dialogue almost verbatim so I have no clue where you are getting this from breh.
I not discuss this any further with someone who never been in a fight or practiced martial arts. I feel u but I was gettin more in depth based off what was said. And I was using evidence from the actual times I've seen vegeta tense up. Thr was legit fear thr. Being tense in a fight is a direct cause from fear. But continue to read the manga as I go to the gym and Train my hyperbolic time chamber in real life...

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I not discuss this any further with someone who never been in a fight or practiced martial arts. I feel u but I was gettin more I depth based of what was said. And I was using evidence from the actual times I've seen vegeta tense up. Thr was legit fear thr. Being tense in a fight is a direct cause from fear. But continue to read the manga as I go to the gym and Train my hyperbolic time chamber in real life...
Really nikka? :comeon:Thats what you want to go with doggy? :beli:Even though we are talking about fiction, you could've just asked if I have any experience with a physical discipline or used the search function. I'll let you cook though breh. Have fun in the RoSaT. :heh:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Really nikka? :comeon:Thats what you want to go with doggy? :beli:Even though we are talking about fiction, you could've just asked if I have any experience with a physical discipline or used the search function. I'll let you cook though breh. Have fun in the RoSaT. :heh:
U his boyfriend why u care.? Ol defend a nikka looking ass.
Im just saying why not analyze what Whis said further and look at all the times vegeta tensed up. He was scared too. And if u practice martial arts or been in some fights u would know that.

when vegeta isn't scared or tense he is a beast
/Thread

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I not discuss this any further with someone who never been in a fight or practiced martial arts. I feel u but I was gettin more in depth based off what was said. And I was using evidence from the actual times I've seen vegeta tense up. Thr was legit fear thr. Being tense in a fight is a direct cause from fear. But continue to read the manga as I go to the gym and Train my hyperbolic time chamber in real life...
Has the creator practiced martial arts?

Has the creator went that deep to include a detail like that?

The answers to those questions is what will lead both of you to an answer

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Has the creator practiced martial arts?

Has the creator went that deep to include a detail like that?

The answers to those questions is what will lead both of you to an answer
Being that he grew up in Japan I would have to say he might have a little more influence then a nikka who is a skinny or fat nerd that analyzes a fighter flaws based only the manga he reads online while downing fast food. Yes it's fiction but what I'm saying makes sense just stop...being tense in a fight is closely related if not caused by fear...nerds just stop..

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
U his boyfriend why u care.? Old defend a nikka looking ass.
Im just saying why not analyze what Whis said further and look at all the times vegeta tensed up. He was scared too. And if u practice martial arts or been in some fights u would know that....
/Thread
Alright breh I tried to give you as much credit as possible in having a viable conversation. You just sound stupid as fukk nikka. I'm gone from it.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Alright breh I tried to give you as much credit as possible in having a viable conversation. You just sound stupid as fukk nikka. I'm gone from it.
No your mad I dont agree because u have no ability to analyze a situation beyond the words stated. Im so stupid because I have an opinion based off my observation over the years. Go finish being a lame...

Blackout

Daps
Being that he grew up in Japan I would have to say he might have a little more influence then a nikka who is a skinny or fat nerd that analyzes a fighter flaws based only the manga he reads online while downing fast food. Yes it's fiction but what I'm saying makes sense just stop...being tense in a fight is closely related if not caused by fear...nerds just stop..
Yet that doesnt automatically mean that he would know about actual martial arts. In fact Japan has the most extreme nerds so don't even try that lol.

That also doesn't mean that he included that much realism in this magna.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yet that doesnt automatically mean that he would know about actual martial arts. In fact Japan has the most extreme nerds so don't even try that lol.

That also doesn't mean that he included that much realism in this magna.
What realism lol these nikkas is flying shooting energy out of hands. I'm talking about being tense related to fear which is my opinion not facts breh just my observation. got damn y'all nikka don't listen...and in Japan and most Asian cultures they learn some kind of martial arts in school.it's a requirement. In Japan it's judo or kendo...

Blackout

Daps
What realism lol these nikkas is flying shooting energy out of hands. I'm talking about being tense related to fear which is my opinion not facts breh just my observation. got damn y'all nikka don't listen...and in Japan and most Asian cultures they learn some kind of martial arts in school.it's a requirement. In Japan it's judo or kendo...
I get your observation but if he isn't being that realistic then it wouldn't matter lol.

Martial art in school is a requirement?