Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think the creator said that he didn't really like Uub so he wrote him out. What's the point anyway now if they going to be SSGSS in a couple of episodes? Uub is only at Kid Buu's level.

A better question is why or how did he forget about Vegeta and Bulma's other kid, Bra? She's supposed to be older than Pan. I guess he forget :yeshrug:

i still don't see why it has to be retconned. just have the beerus arc take place sometime after the end of Z...

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
just curious why couldn't they have this take place after the end of Z?

why retcon uub and all that?

:why:

Jesus Christ you morons they haven't retconned anything. This takes place before the end of Z. Why the fukk do you guys keep asking about Uub when he hasn't been born yet????:why:

For fukks sake.. For the last time.. Super takes place before Uub was Born. Smfh

Super takes place before Gomu fought Uub!!!!!

Stop this nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:why:

Jesus Christ you morons they haven't retconned anything. This takes place before the end of Z. Why the fukk do you guys keep asking about Uub when he hasn't been born yet????:why:

For fukks sake.. For the last time.. Super takes place before Uub was Born. Smfh

Super takes place before Gomu fought Uub!!!!!

Stop this nonsense.
you don't know if that's the case.

plus it wouldn't make sense. you're telling me goku is impressed with this kid and wants to go off and train with him... even after going through all the stuff we're witnessing now in super?

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vegeta wont be much stronger for longer... He did have a 6 month head start after all

goku has trained with gods all throughout DB and DBZ.

Korin
Kami
King Kaiou
Supreme Kaiou
Grand Kai

Let vegeta get 6 months with Whizz

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
fukk the bull tho, Vegeta needs a legit victory. When's the last time my boy beat someone?
W's are coming breh:steviej:

Vegeta wont be much stronger for longer... He did have a 6 month head start after all
He trained alone 6 months, which the show implied he surpassed God level power.....Then trained with Whis 6 months.... Thats a whole year, at this point Vegeta may not even have to go SS to fade that bytch Nikka:birdman:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

plus it wouldn't make sense. you're telling me goku is impressed with this kid and wants to go off and train with him... even after going through all the stuff we're witnessing now in super?

Yes, you cot damn fool. What don't you get? :why:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Very interesting way they handled the new saga (introducing the main opposing forces in the last 3 minutes)

That wacky animation returned. I'm guessing it's only used during the story telling of the movie arcs. I expect to continue seeing the refined shyt during battles.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

That is the case, this is like months after Super and Uub was like 10 in his appearance in the last episode of DBZ. Now there is no logical reason why Uub would appear when his ceiling is Buu reincarnated. Beerus is extremely stronger than Buu and Goku is supposed to be as strong as him once he perfects God level. Uub could still be trained to be the Earth's hero, but not sure why Goku wouldn't rather teach his son at this point (or back then either).

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
W's are coming breh:steviej:

He trained alone 6 months, which the show implied he surpassed God level power.....Then trained with Whis 6 months.... Thats a whole year, at this point Vegeta may not even have to go SS to fade that bytch Nikka:birdman:
Yeah keep thinking that breh, goku is gonna pass up that chump like always...

Give it 3 episodes

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That is the case, this is like months after Super and Uub was like 10 in his appearance in the last episode of DBZ. Now there is no logical reason why Uub would appear when his ceiling is Buu reincarnated. Beerus is extremely stronger than Buu and Goku is supposed to be as strong as him once he perfects God level. Uub could still be trained to be the Earth's hero, but not sure why Goku wouldn't rather teach his son at this point (or back then either).
Because Goku doesn't give a flying fukk about his family. :heh: