Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
act like you never seen resurrection f yet brehs
Oh you mean where Vegeta was giving frieza the beats and Goku swoops in for the kill steal? Yes I have seen it breh, that was just a taste. :banderas:

But honestly i think I see where they trying to go with Vegeta/Goku, make them equals but hype up thier fusions, cant wait:wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Vegeta got that royal blood in him. He was born an elite warrior. Never had a master either. Just natural taken and sheer will :wow:

His bloodline should be the reason why he attains higher levels through training. Goku can obtain them by his method.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
act like you never seen resurrection f yet brehs
maxresdefault.jpg
:heh::deadmanny:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
people forget that Goku is the main character of DBZ. as much as i love Vegeta will to surpass Goku; he will never surpass Goku because he's the golden boy. i would love to see Vegeta surpass Goku (which i believe) but don't sleep on Goku just yet.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
:why:

Jesus Christ you morons they haven't retconned anything. This takes place before the end of Z. Why the fukk do you guys keep asking about Uub when he hasn't been born yet????:why:

For fukks sake.. For the last time.. Super takes place before Uub was Born. Smfh

Super takes place before Gomu fought Uub!!!!!

Stop this nonsense.
It might as well be. DBS has Pan born earlier than she was in Z

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
This thread and these Vegeta warrior ass nikkas are outta control :dead:

Have Whis finally mention that Vegeta is stronger than Goku and everyone of em gets all giddy. Those of you that seen Resurrection of F do remember Whis stating that Goku is stronger than Vegeta and Vegeta's stubborn training methods was what was holding him back. How can y'all forget that when y'all keep bringing up that movie in the first place? Yeah Vegeta is stronger than Goku now, but according to the movie he'll surpass him again. Don't be surprised if it's in the next episode :heh:

Goku has always had the talent for it. Sure Vegeta trains harder, but that royal blood can only do so much :mjpls:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Also the training they're undergoing now is for a brand new God form. Not that bs power assist Goku got in the other movie. This one is actually earned through straight up training and work ethic. Goku couldn't go back to the red God form even if he tried. It went away during the fight with Beerus.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
This thread and these Vegeta warrior ass nikkas are outta control :dead:

Have Whis finally mention that Vegeta is stronger than Goku and everyone of em gets all giddy. Those of you that seen Resurrection of F do remember Whis stating that Goku is stronger than Vegeta and Vegeta's stubborn training methods was what was holding him back. How can y'all forget that when y'all keep bringing up that movie in the first place? Yeah Vegeta is stronger than Goku now, but according to the movie he'll surpass him again. Don't be surprised if it's in the next episode :heh:

Goku has always had the talent for it. Sure Vegeta trains harder, but that royal blood can only do so much :mjpls:
Its Goku's show after all. This is all fiction, it's not that serious.

Anyway, Whis never said either was better. He said Vegeta is too tence due to thinking too much in combat which can hold him back. While Goku is the opposite, being too lackadaisical in combat at times. That's what happened.