Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I get your observation but if he isn't being that realistic then it wouldn't matter lol.

So because it's fiction, they can't have real flaws and the creator wouldn't never implement that? Please shut up

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So because it's fiction, they can't have real flaws and the creator wouldn't never implement that? Please shut up
We would have to find out of the creator ever implemented that

Have you found out yet?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
We would have to find out of the creator ever implemented that

Have you found out yet?
By introducing flaws in the first place which he already did in resurrecting of f the movie and in manga. I was makin an opinion of said flaws introduced by the creator. Your point is invalid. People are free to have opinions breh..

Blackout

Daps
By introducing flaws in the first place which he already did in resurrecting of f the movie and in manga. I was makin an opinion of said flaws introduced by the creator. Your point is invalid. People are free to have opinions breh..
You opinion is invalid until the creator confirms that vegeta experiences fear based on his reaction

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
You opinion is invalid until the creator confirms that vegeta experiences fear based on his reaction
Your an idiot
He introduced vegeta being tense in battle I made an opinion based off that....please fukk off..

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Goku didn't get his ass beatings tho
He beat friezas ass then passed him off to vegeta because of the deal they made that each would get to fight him
He could of ended freeza in five min he was playing around and freeza blew up the world. Whis went back in time and saved the day..

Blackout

Daps
Your an idiot
He introduced vegeta being tense in battle I made an opinion based off that....please fukk off..
Then you asserted that he made that detail to illustrate fear which makes your opinion faulty

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Then you asserted that he made that detail to illustrate fear which makes your opinion faulty
I said that was my opinion of it u fool. Based of what I've seen thats my opinion and u can disagree and that's cool. The fact u cant understand what I'm saying just shows me your mentally not capable of having a proper conversation..
fukk off part 2

Blackout

Daps
I said that was my opinion of it u fool. Based of what I've seen thats my opinion and u can disagree and that's cool. The fact u cant understand what I'm saying just shows me your mentally not capable of having a proper conversation..
fukk off part 2
We all know what you are saying. Its just that its unconfirmed until the creator talks about it.

If Im wrong then prove it.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
We all know what you are saying. Its just that its unconfirmed until the creator talks about it.

If Im wrong then prove it.

Your such a typical nerd can't analyze or form opinions of shyt and just have a conversation. I never said it was a fact fool. It is an opinion based off WHAT I THINK. That is what an opinion is..I dont have to prove it because it's not facts idiot...

Blackout

Daps
Your such a typical nerd can't analyze or form opinions of shyt and just have a conversation. I never said it was a fact fool. It an opinion based off WHAT I THINK. That is what an opinion is..I dont have to prove it because it's not facts idiot...
and your opinion can still be criticized.