Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Don't get it twisted I never wanted vegeta to beat jiren:ufdup:.... My problem is why show the preview that vegeta doing so well then you mock him later
Toei is telling you: "Vegeta is gonna look good for a lil bit, but after that :ufdup:"

At least he's not getting eliminated :manny:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Yet again:hhh:
fukking again:hhh:
We are back to the "lets embarrass vegeta so goku can come and save the day":francis: what else is new:gucci:
Don't get it twisted I never wanted vegeta to beat jiren:ufdup:.... My problem is why show the preview that vegeta doing so well then you mock him later:dahell::dahell: Yet again tori shyts on vegeta:dahell: at this point just kill vegeta off:camby:
I'm sick and tired of this bullshyt:what:

I knew you was gonna flip when i saw that shyt :lolbron:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Yet again:hhh:
fukking again:hhh:
We are back to the "lets embarrass vegeta so goku can come and save the day":francis: what else is new:gucci:
Don't get it twisted I never wanted vegeta to beat jiren:ufdup:.... My problem is why show the preview that vegeta doing so well then you mock him later:dahell::dahell: Yet again tori shyts on vegeta:dahell: at this point just kill vegeta off:camby:
I'm sick and tired of this bullshyt:what:
That's why I didn't get excited. I knew this was going to happen:manny:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I still don’t like the SSG/Blue thing doesn’t make any sense lol. This needs a retcon in a bad way just take the colors out of them all together their hair should only change. Ultra Instinct’s design should have been the god form and went from there. But goku and Vegeta should have both slimmed down when they use it. The have plenty of Kais to use to get access to god ki, then should have trained in whis’ staff to learn to keep it within and raise it without an enemy noticing. But I guess they just wanna sell toys or something

yyy

All Star
Daps
It's obvious where's the shows heading IMO. Vegeta will master the attacking version of ultra instinct. But still lose. Then he and Goku will fuse and Vegito will give Jiren a real battle. My biggest complaint is with the timing. Why tell us how many minutes are left in the tournament. If you have to do it, then at least make it plausible. The whole tournaments supposed to be 60 minutes and we've had easily 20+ episodes already. Not super important, I know, but annoying none the less.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's obvious where's the shows heading IMO. Vegeta will master the attacking version of ultra instinct. But still lose. Then he and Goku will fuse and Vegito will give Jiren a real battle. My biggest complaint is with the timing. Why tell us how many minutes are left in the tournament. If you have to do it, then at least make it plausible. The whole tournaments supposed to be 60 minutes and we've had easily 20+ episodes already. Not super important, I know, but annoying none the less.

48 minutes

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
9AznvIG.jpg

fukked up :russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They moving at light speeds :troll:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
doesn't feel any different from namek being on the verge of blowing up :yeshrug:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They measure time differently like the hyperbolic chamber I guess

• Dap
Reactions: yyy