Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Toriyama couldn't even let that man avenge his own people and planet :wow:
Enslaved his people and then turned around and kill them and his planet :damn:
Calls them monkey with a quickness:mjpls:

The first go around beat Vegeta so bad had him finally breakdown and cry about the legend of the super saiyan to the last living saiyan:mjcry:

Then the second go round they couldnt even let the Kang get his peace:martin:

No matter what happens Im rocking with Vegeta till the fukking wheels fall off:wow:

fukk a c00ncarot:troll:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
So I'm trying to catch up and am on episode 61 and the timeline shyt is confusing the hell out of me.:snoop:

How could Zamasu have stolen Goku's body in the 1st place? :dahell: The only reason he knew about Goku was because of Goku sparring with him. But the only reason Goku even went to spar with him was because Black attacked Goku and Beerus sensed Zamasu's energy. :gucci: But theoretically Black doesn't even exist at that point and never attacked Goku so Goku would have no reason to look for Zamasu thus Zamasu wouldn't know who Goku is. :mindblown:
It’s like a mixtape of bttf and terminator timeline stuff. Goku meeting zamasu starts everything somehow he was able to jump timelines but as far as I remember each of the green rings timelines don’t have goku alive in them

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I knew you was gonna flip when i saw that shyt :lolbron:
Honestly toriyama is a shyt writer:scust::scust: yet again i will say this again...i dont care that Vegeta is not stronger then goku. I don't mind goku being the best but my issue is when the writer purposely mock/disrespect the 2nd strongest guy in the show to a point where its been over a decade of this nonsense:scust::scust: and its clear as day tori hears the criticism he gets but he rather play this game with us vegeta fans all the time:dahell::dahell: alot of ya know im a vegeta stan:mjgrin: but i have been fair when it comes to goku:ehh: all i ask for is stop mocking vegeta in the expense to make goku look good:scust:
Got to give credit to kishi by making Naruto and sasuke have equal shine

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I read this thread and then I watch the show and I have no idea what's going on. Like I'm watching Vegeta fight a metal robot but nikka in here talking about Roshi, Gohan and Jiren. What the hell? And who was that blue Freiza looking dude?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I read this thread and then I watch the show and I have no idea what's going on. Like I'm watching Vegeta fight a metal robot but nikka in here talking about Roshi, Gohan and Jiren. What the hell? And who was that blue Freiza looking dude?
Based on that last question you may need to watch db super from the beginning. The blue frieza is from the twin universe(universe 6) to the main story universe (universe 7)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Based on that last question you may need to watch db super from the beginning. The blue frieza is from the twin universe(universe 6) to the main story universe (universe 7)

Okay Vegeta just squashed his ass and then got fukked up by Hit. I'm assuming the new eps come on at a different time/day?