Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
So according to the spoilers, Vegeta got spanked by Jiren as expected. He didn't put up much of a fight.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So according to the spoilers, Vegeta got spanked by Jiren as expected. He didn't put up much of a fight. :mjlol:
Didn't put up a fight?:hhh:
Where in the spoilers does it say that?:camby:
That's not even factual you clown:camby: the preview alone we saw at the end of the episode shows he puts up a better fight:rudy: of course jiren is better but don't come in here talking useless shyt:camby: I'm tired of you clowns who watch 1 or 2 videos about spoilers and you rush to the coli for daps:camby:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
That's not even factual you clown:camby: the preview alone shows he puts up a better fight:rudy: of course jiren is better but don't come in here talking useless shyt:camby: I'm tired of you clowns who watch 1 or 2 videos about spoilers and you rush to the coli for daps:camby:

:mjgrin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
im kinda ready for Goku to get a clean W in super. He hasnt beat anyone cleanly yet, he should master UI and get the W

Maybe so but with how strong jiren is it doesn’t make logical sense from power level standpoint
It’s better he wins on time running out with another uni 7 but can’t beat him and use jiren as new bar too get stronger

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That's not even factual you clown:camby: the preview alone we saw at the end of the episode shows he puts up a better fight:rudy: of course jiren is better but don't come in here talking useless shyt:camby: I'm tired of you clowns who watch 1 or 2 videos about spoilers and you rush to the coli for daps:camby:
He probably gonna get some lucky shots and jiren gonna be like :comeon: Ight breh im bout to body you. Honestly Vegeta should get UI the same way but he probably needs a lil more power to push him over

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Is this worth watching? I didn't like the original DBZ because only Goku won fights. Vegeta and Picollo never won shyt. They just bought time for Goku to show up and save the day.

Is this the same way?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Brehs since Screw Attack did that bullshyt with Superman beating Goku twice its obvious they took note of that and made Jiren. Jiren is a parody in a sense of Superman. Overpowered alien and the pride troopers are a parody of the Justice League. Goku will win to give a fukk you to Screw Attack and them DC Comic fanboys lol.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:mjgrin:

Yet again:hhh:
fukking again:hhh:
We are back to the "lets embarrass vegeta so goku can come and save the day":francis: what else is new:gucci:
Don't get it twisted I never wanted vegeta to beat jiren:ufdup:.... My problem is why show the preview that vegeta doing so well then you mock him later:dahell::dahell: Yet again tori shyts on vegeta:dahell: at this point just kill vegeta off:camby:
I'm sick and tired of this bullshyt:what: