Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall really acting like "leaked spoilers" haven't been proven to be wrong before? These are leaked on purpose to get people talking and for misdirection yall relax. We got another week until we see what really happens. We know officially Jiren and Vegeta will be squaring off against eachother while Frieza is facing presumably Dyspo. Gohan is shown facing Toppo unless the clip was a misdirect.
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png
So there's a chance Vegeta doesn't get washed? :gladbron:

When have leaked spoilers been wrong before?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think the idea of them fusing to beat one guy is pretty lame. Even if they do beat him, Jiren is still superior because they had to cheatcode to do it. It doesn't elevate either goku or vegeta imo. I'd rather they fight him together, goku and vegeta get eliminated, but Frieza gets the drop on Jiren out of nowhere and we get a full heel turn upset to set up the next arc. Frieza then becomes a god of destruction, or whatever he wants.

Or alternatively, Goku and Vegeta are fighting Jiren, but both of them get knocked out, are about to be elminated...then...

Frieza seemingly murks toppo, Jirren loses it and bodies Frieza, thus eliminating himself and Frieza at the same time, leaving goku and vegeta the winners whenever they come to.
:camby: no more freiza:camby: I can't stand him:camby:its repetitive for him to be the main bad guy again:dahell:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So there's a chance Vegeta doesn't get washed? :gladbron:

When have leaked spoilers been wrong before?
I don't remember the specifics but I think something to do with Caulifa getting knocked out waaaaayyy earlier than she AND Kale actually did. Some other leaks earlier in the tournament didn't happen either like it did. Vegeta will most likely get beaten like Goku did inevitably but I don't think he's getting thrown out :yeshrug:. Same for 17 I think he's got at least another episode or 2. If not:manny:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Goku using full power ssb. Wonder if its the one from the manga where he keeps the overflow inside himself. Otherwise just means gokugot all his stamina back. Either way its gonna take another bad add whipping to get him into UI.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Finally caught up.... I think the Universe 2 feature was lame, but the rest of it has been good.

My questions are.... When is the real Frieza betrayal coming.... and when will Fortune Teller Baba come for him?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Am I the only person hoping Jiren actually wins?

I'm pretty sure the universes (or at least their inhabitants) will come back somehow anyway, but I'd love if Toriyama threw a curveball and actually had Universe 7 lose in the end. Plus we still don't know what Jiren's wish is.
im kinda ready for Goku to get a clean W in super. He hasnt beat anyone cleanly yet, he should master UI and get the W

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Finally caught up.... I think the Universe 2 feature was lame, but the rest of it has been good.

My questions are.... When is the real Frieza betrayal coming.... and when will Fortune Teller Baba come for him?
it's been like 38 minutes so probably another 10 hours:yeshrug: