Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Am I the only person hoping Jiren actually wins?

I'm pretty sure the universes (or at least their inhabitants) will come back somehow anyway, but I'd love if Toriyama threw a curveball and actually had Universe 7 lose in the end. Plus we still don't know what Jiren's wish is.
Yeah although that may through a wrench in frieza's plans but this would be a :ohhh:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It aint new though......We all know how Vegeta's fights usually end.

With that said they still did him extra dirty during Resurrection F.
All would of been forgiven if he let vegeta kill freiza but:francis::francis: at this point if gohan has a asspull power surpassing vegeta I'm quiting super:hhh:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think its obvious that toei is using vegeta to show jirens true power. Remember, jiren put goku in the blender without powering up to full strength. They would do vegeta justice by letting him match jiren. This would force jiren to really get serious and stomp vegeta.

Even half UI goku couldn't force jiren to powerup. This scenario works for me

:yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm trying to catch up and am on episode 61 and the timeline shyt is confusing the hell out of me.:snoop:

How could Zamasu have stolen Goku's body in the 1st place? :dahell: The only reason he knew about Goku was because of Goku sparring with him. But the only reason Goku even went to spar with him was because Black attacked Goku and Beerus sensed Zamasu's energy. :gucci: But theoretically Black doesn't even exist at that point and never attacked Goku so Goku would have no reason to look for Zamasu thus Zamasu wouldn't know who Goku is. :mindblown:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
So I'm trying to catch up and am on episode 61 and the timeline shyt is confusing the hell out of me.:snoop:

How could Zamasu have stolen Goku's body in the 1st place? :dahell: The only reason he knew about Goku was because of Goku sparring with him. But the only reason Goku even went to spar with him was because Black attacked Goku and Beerus sensed Zamasu's energy. :gucci: But theoretically Black doesn't even exist at that point and never attacked Goku so Goku would have no reason to look for Zamasu thus Zamasu wouldn't know who Goku is. :mindblown:

Don't even try breh,:francis: but basically it's not timelines they are creating but universe.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Some cat on YouTube did the power rankings for every one left in the tournament, taking fatigue and battle damage into account it went like this:

1.Jiren
2.Vegeta
3.Frieza
4.Toppo
5.Goku
6.Dyspo
8.Gohan

What y'all make of this

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Some cat on YouTube did the power rankings for every one left in the tournament, taking fatigue and battle damage into account it went like this:

1.Jiren
2.Vegeta
3.Frieza
4.Toppo
5.Goku
6.Dyspo
8.Gohan

What y'all make of this
That would be logical but we all know logic doesn't exist in this show..

Raizan

Pro
Daps

1.Jiren
2.Vegeta
3.Frieza
4.Toppo
5.Goku
6.Dyspo
8.Gohan

What y'all make of this

Taking into account current damage and fatigue, then Goku should be at the bottom. Gohan and 17 should be ahead of Dyspo.