Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Hold up,I thought the dance only worked if the participants were around the same height?:what:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it's all said and done I think Gohan will end up the last nikka standing. He's been shytted on throughout the whole series I think they goin to give it to him in the tournament.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
there's nothing head canon about it...it was known gogeta was stronger than vegito, and it was because they danced to fuse instead of used the earrings....

Lmao u idiot the potato fusion is stronger. Stop trolling u clown.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
After reading the spoilers all I can say is :pacspit: Toei animation, why these slanted eyed b*stards always shytting on Vegeta? The manga treats him much better why not the anime? Toriyama obviously doesn't hate Vegeta anymore in has approved of Vegeta being Gokus equal in the manga. so why the ass hats at Toei always fukking with us Vegeta fans so much? fukk TOP anime version shyt sucked anyways. fukk this garbage anime, sticking to the manga, where Vegeta is done right in treated with respect! In yeah I'm triggered. Why they do my nikka like that mane?:to:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
After reading the spoilers all I can say is :pacspit: Toei animation, why these slanted eyed b*stards always shytting on Vegeta? The manga treats him much better why not the anime? Toriyama obviously doesn't hate Vegeta anymore in has approved of Vegeta being Gokus equal in the manga. so why the ass hats at Toei always fukking with us Vegeta fans so much? fukk TOP anime version shyt sucked anyways. fukk this garbage anime, sticking to the manga, where Vegeta is done right in treated with respect! In yeah I'm triggered. Why they do my nikka like that mane?:to:
Nikkas acting like its plausible writing for vegeta to murk jiren, its not that serious...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yall really acting like "leaked spoilers" haven't been proven to be wrong before? These are leaked on purpose to get people talking and for misdirection yall relax. We got another week until we see what really happens. We know officially Jiren and Vegeta will be squaring off against eachother while Frieza is facing presumably Dyspo. Gohan is shown facing Toppo unless the clip was a misdirect.
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
there's nothing head canon about it...it was known gogeta was stronger than vegito, and it was because they danced to fuse instead of used the earrings....

I think that’s in reverse breh.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nikkas acting like its plausible writing for vegeta to murk jiren, its not that serious...
Exactly:hhh: and im proabaly the biggest vegeta Stan on this planet and it would make no sense for him to beat jiren:hhh:
From the distance it looks like vegeta surpass ssbkaoi:ehh:
And tbh I don't give a fukk:yeshrug: I just want vegeta to have shine:yeshrug: I never cared if he surpass goku:francis:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I think the idea of them fusing to beat one guy is pretty lame. Even if they do beat him, Jiren is still superior because they had to cheatcode to do it. It doesn't elevate either goku or vegeta imo. I'd rather they fight him together, goku and vegeta get eliminated, but Frieza gets the drop on Jiren out of nowhere and we get a full heel turn upset to set up the next arc. Frieza then becomes a god of destruction, or whatever he wants.

Or alternatively, Goku and Vegeta are fighting Jiren, but both of them get knocked out, are about to be elminated...then...

Frieza seemingly murks toppo, Jirren loses it and bodies Frieza, thus eliminating himself and Frieza at the same time, leaving goku and vegeta the winners whenever they come to.

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Exactly:hhh: and im proabaly the biggest vegeta Stan on this planet and it would make no sense for him to beat jiren:hhh:
From the distance it looks like vegeta surpass ssbkaoi:ehh:
And tbh I don't give a fukk:yeshrug: I just want vegeta to have shine:yeshrug: I never cared if he surpass goku:francis:
This:smugfavre: