Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
shine? everyone other than roshi went out like chumps :mjlol: on top of that, its wasted time that pisses me off

don't waste my evening with episodes talking about how we need strategy and how people are powered up and able to hang with SSB Ki blasts only to get washed by no name chump #5 from universe y

Them selling toys with Kale/Kefla was set in stone as soon as she was revealed as a character. No one is mad at that. Get your money. But don't go on about how indestructible the stage is when it looks like there was dump truck orgy on top of that bytch just 2 episodes later.

I'm all for fukkery and being entertained, and I am, but people can't be like "I want to see a better DB" then nod in agreement and acceptance as the same talking dog trio they talked up for ages gets final flashed into oblivion in the first minute of the tournament and we're waiting for yet another fusion dance to save the day when that power up chase was by far the worst part of the end of Z.

but cook :hubie: like what you like

fusions are dumb as fukk just like that fake ass hatchiyak fight :hubie:
Krillin caught two just got snuck, tien kinda ehhh but was expected, piccolo could have been handled a lot better but was dope seeing him get some shine. And yea the stage didn’t hold up:russ:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tournament will end on a technicality. Jiren vs Goku and Vegeta. Jiren will be obviously stronger than the two but they find a way to stay in the ring until time runs out :yeshrug:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
new spoilers

DSIZ193VwAA9ejg.jpg

fukk Gohan and all his fans. All yall some fakkits :pacspit:
I can't wait for Gohan to get his potential unlocked for the 20th time or for 17 to tell Gohan he knows how strong he really is or some shyt :mjgrin:

17 might have to play the Android 16 role.

17: "Gohan, protect all my animals"

:mjgrin:

Goku : "Why do you think I fought Jiren first? I made Gohan the leader for a reason."

I saw this cell saga retread coming 30 episodes ago :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I can't wait for Gohan to get his potential unlocked for the 20th time or for 17 to tell Gohan he knows how strong he really is or some shyt :mjgrin:

17 might have to play the Android 16 role.

17: "Gohan, protect all my animals"

Goku : "Why do you think I fought Jiren first? I made Gohan the leader for a reason."

I saw this cell saga retread coming 30 episodes ago :mjgrin:
I honestly think toppo should beat gohan considering the fact he’s next in line for the destruction role but if he loses it should be because he doesn’t have god ki. Only goku n Vegeta should be able to beat toppo straight up