Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Letting Gohan lead was a trash idea but he had his run of the majority of the team. We saw more techniques and strategy based warfare than in all of Z damn near. We saw most of the OG humans get some shine on a Multiversal stage. We've seen Gender Fluid Broly & another Universes fusion on several occasions.

Why is it a problem for the originators to get a Fusion? Hell, it's a sign of respect and desperation to have to pull out the Vegito card.

:yeshrug:
shine? everyone other than roshi went out like chumps :mjlol: on top of that, its wasted time that pisses me off

don't waste my evening with episodes talking about how we need strategy and how people are powered up and able to hang with SSB Ki blasts only to get washed by no name chump #5 from universe y

Them selling toys with Kale/Kefla was set in stone as soon as she was revealed as a character. No one is mad at that. Get your money. But don't go on about how indestructible the stage is when it looks like there was dump truck orgy on top of that bytch just 2 episodes later.

I'm all for fukkery and being entertained, and I am, but people can't be like "I want to see a better DB" then nod in agreement and acceptance as the same talking dog trio they talked up for ages gets final flashed into oblivion in the first minute of the tournament and we're waiting for yet another fusion dance to save the day when that power up chase was by far the worst part of the end of Z.

but cook :hubie: like what you like

fusions are dumb as fukk just like that fake ass hatchiyak fight :hubie:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
On the sidelines? nikka ain't ducked not one soul but he's snatched quite a few. :sas1:

Really? Frost was the answer after he already caught them hands in the Exhibition Game? :sas2:

Meanwhile Jihadi Goku simping for the competition, teaching forms, & getting beat down so he can restore the feeling to get his UI up. :dame:

nikka is definitely not from Planet Vegeta.

Really?

Cause I remember him being put in the spin cycle
7351b06971c1f69423d6da3bd7f56bffcde180fd_hq.gif

latest

Goatku came for strong opponents, and fought the two strongest by himself. Meanwhile Vegeta came to get sonned
d90.png
He helped body universe 9, he should have bodied ole girl from universe 2 and frost. He beat toppo but I guess they saving it for gohan

He helped body universe 9. And took out the Speed Racer. He's done nothing with all of his power. 18, 17, Godhan all did more. Dude is a class A jobber.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
oh yea, another thing:

think we gonna get
gogeta, not vegito...cause they gonna have to do the dance to fuse and since super has been referencing the movies, yea....also, since gogeta was always stronger than vegito, he gonna represent what whis means when he says 'if goku and vegeta work together, they are unbeatable'....think gogeta eliminates toppo, then him and jiren have a battle for the ages, but the timer runs out before someone wins

lolwut

theres that head cannon again

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roshi seem like the only person in the tournament that understood how serious things were. He also had my favorite battle...or most memorable one out of all the fights so far. I thought everyone would bring there A games seeing as the penalty for losing is death...for everyone in your universe.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
new spoilers

DSIZ193VwAA9ejg.jpg

fukk Gohan and all his fans. All yall some fakkits :pacspit:

Be careful cuz this summary contradicts the previous leaks and it’s korean Leak which has been more wrong than right than the jap leaks

Both leaks have been wrong before but the Korean leaks have been more so and way off base keep that in mind