Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Are we not gonna have another villain who’s crazy strong and threatens earth like Cell or Buu, cause now Beerus ain’t sleep and could just handle whoever it is

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Either Universe 2 (which is Ribrianne's universe, the only fighters they have left are the guys fighting Goku) or Universe 6 (Champa's universe, they only have the two Namekians).

Or both :picard:

It would be crazy to see 2 universes erased at the same episode. Everyone else would be panicking like mad.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Goku and 17 only ones putting in work. Their clothes getting all torn

17 has been clutch as fukk in this tournament, the amount of times he came in out of nowhere with the save or assist is :whew:

We definitely need more of Frieza. He hasn't really struggled against anybody but he's not really going out of his way to fight anybody either. I want somebody to give him a legit fight, he's breezed thru the few people he has fought.

I don't really expect too much out of the other fighters at this point. 18 is probably going to get eliminated soon (that ankle :huhldup:), Vegeta is probably going to spend the rest of the time salty about Goku getting a new transformation, Gohan is a scrub in general, and I'm not sure Piccolo is strong enough to be a threat to the top tiers.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Vegeta with the Homer like defense

1jp-LP.gif

Nah fukk that, get these hands :stopitslime:

If only Krillin's pay was a little higher things might be easier. Damn Krillin, wifey called you broke :dwillhuh:

Zenos mimicking their punching :russ:

He's not beautiful and has no nose. You fighting for baldy while I'm out here fighting for love all across the universe. You wack hoes always fukking that up -RiBBWanne:usure:
Oh you finna lose to that chick - 18 :cardipls:
bytch you tainting love being with him. Girl I'm bout to catch this iron hammer of love.
Stebie.png

bytch we fighting or what? :beyonce:

Ouuu weeee this theme :pushalawd: Looking like a level from Shadow of the Colossus :gladbron:

That guitar

2nvaxzc.gif

You two are so lovely dovely :steviej: - Shin

I'll kill you. - 18
kylie.png

:lupe: - Shin

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pro - Ribrianne is out
Con - Ribrianne is the last notable universe character outside of Jiren, Toppo and Dyso. I don't know the other Universe top players names, do you? Did they have episodes centered around them? I don't think so. Plus there's still 15 minutes/episodes left. We need some character development for the remaining.
I hated that love shyt. shyt was so corny. :scusthov:
C'mon breh

tumblr_p0078iiZ0d1rjyvi4o1_1280.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18 showing them who's boss!!! This ep was great, not just because Ribrianne's finally out which means no more cringe characters but how the ep was handled, fighters and teamplay were everywhere. Loved 18 and 17's teamwork.....:banderas:

The Zenos scene had me :dead:.......was the best this episode :laff:. Easily best scene of the episode

Vegeta :mjlol:. Vegeta needs to keep it move.......Vegeta is already obsessed to get it cause he's jealous of Goku. He needs to stop worrying about Goku.

This screen
giphy.gif
had me :russ:.