Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Freiza is boring and honestly hes getting annoying:camby:
Every episode he laughs and make claims of using people etc...:russell:
How bout shut up and fight someone strong:russell::camby:
Frieza going to one of the last people standing and at this point is the freshest :whoo:Even Jiren stepped into the ring and battled 2 of the strongest back to back. Had a cool down period for himself after that shyt:whew:Frieza meanwhile just waiting in the cut:demonic:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
He gonna eliminate goku pay attention.
:mjlol: Toriyama ain't gonna let that happen.

I'm starting to lean towards the theory that the tournament won't really end and that it will be interrupted by some new villain for a new arc. Chances of Goku getting UI again and finishing off Jiren is slim. Especially if Jiren really hasn't gotten serious yet and let's be real, other than Goku, there's no one else right now that's gonna stand a chance against dude. And there's nothing this series can gain from Jiren finishing everyone off and his universe winning lol.

I'm still thinking that clown god is up to something :ufdup:. Maybe he made a deal with some even stronger villain, curves Zeno, Jiren's universe and everyone else leading up to an arc where the strongest dudes from ALL the universes collaborate to stop dude :ohhh:. A true king of hell (Dabura :pacspit:) that opposes the angels :banderas:. I won't even be surprised if the two Zenos get kidnapped or put to sleep to somehow get them out the picture. Even that evil angels theory is starting to sound dope haha.

Like any of that will happen tho lol :yeshrug:

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Before gohan turned ss2 he was getting murked out there his father piccolo told goku he has to step in

"Hes wondering why his father is standing there, letting him die!!!!!!:damn:"

:mjcry:

Gohan had a bigger reaction to Android 16 getting canned than his daddy getting beat up by Cell Jrs :wow:

Last edited:

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Someone please send me good link to watch dragon ball super. All the ones I have are shyt and don’t play em. Help a brotha out

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Nothing yet compares to the absolute sonning of Buu by Vegit
Gohan made Cell shyt out 18 with ONE punch, a quick uppercut and ONE kick. Simple whiiff punishes.

Cell didnt know the frame data.

Those are the ONLY punches and kicks Gohan threw out the entire fight :mjlol:

God I love discussing Dragon Ball :blessed: