CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You're always that guy:gucci:17 got 2 months left
rYD7RBN_zps8cavkogv.png
You got 2 months left if you quote me again disrespecting the gawd

Daps
I need that Vegeta vs Toppo and Frieza vs someone where he actually gotta try

Frieza is the MVP of this Tournament I dont see him getting into a fight that he knows he might not be able to win.

His role this tournament has been GOAT because hes back in that prime Frieza role of acting like hes still the most powerful being in the Universe. Hes out here having the likes of Goku 'working' for him. Hes arguably the 3rd strongest on the team but all hes done is sit back and pick off fighters that he knows are of no threat to him. He knows that he has no chance of beating Jiren so hes relying on Goku and goes as far as giving him some energy so that he can continue working for him.

Hes done good things in this tournament but the best thing about it is that you know his intentions are far from good. Everytime you see the guy on screen just the lil sub plot comments he makes lets you know that one way or another fukkery will come :banderas:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
915958.jpg

Nice little Android Episode there. I'm know some of you are so happy now that Magic Girl is out, lol. Decent Episode, they got Goku on the Ropes. Next Week is what I'm looking forward too. Finally, Piccolo and Gohan V The Nemekians. Look, we all know the Androids are Deadly. Let's be happy they are good now.

:whoa:

Android #18 wounding and threatening Kaioshin in front of all those Gods.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Frieza is the MVP of this Tournament I dont see him getting into a fight that he knows he might not be able to win.

His role this tournament has been GOAT because hes back in that prime Frieza role of acting like hes still the most powerful being in the Universe. Hes out here having the likes of Goku 'working' for him. Hes arguably the 3rd strongest on the team but all hes done is sit back and pick off fighters that he knows are of no threat to him. He knows that he has no chance of beating Jiren so hes relying on Goku and goes as far as giving him some energy so that he can continue working for him.

Hes done good things in this tournament but the best thing about it is that you know his intentions are far from good. Everytime you see the guy on screen just the lil sub plot comments he makes lets you know that one way or another fukkery will come :banderas:

:russ:at how he came down at 18 sec:laff::laff:

B...

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Man when he descended down & landed next to Gohan :russ::russ: