Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zeno was talking that shyt this episode on the low. Even his first screen tap was swagged out.
:mjlol:

they really need to explain these lil brehs
MalePlushKite-max-1mb.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
LOVE IS DEAD :ohlawd:

Did Whis hint at an offensive type ultra instinct for Vegeta? :jbhmm: After he rocked alphabet man he said this more his style :jbhmm:
It be balance :ehh:Yall over hyping that "beatdown " by the way lol. He ate every punch and washed ol G-force looking dude out of annoyance :dead:

Last edited:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Goku only hit UI with a super powerful opponent so Vegeta must have to fight either UI Goku or Jiren.

Oh ye don't get me wrong, alphabeta was never powerful enough for Vegeta to reach UI, it was a pure comedy moment. I just dont think it was a throwaway comment from Whis :hubie::patrice:

Vegeta won't achieve it on screen anyway.....he never does :mjcry:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Oh ye don't get me wrong, alphabeta was never powerful enough for Vegeta to reach UI, it was a pure comedy moment. I just dont think it was a throwaway comment from Whis :hubie::patrice:

Vegeta won't achieve it on screen anyway.....he never does :mjcry:
I think Vegeta has to hit UI in the tournament. There's no way to beat Jiren without it.

There's only 15 minutes left and Universe 7 is sitting on the most fighters so someone, likely Jiren and Co., are going to have to start putting people out the tournament or Goku and company win by numbers.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
LOVE IS DEAD :ohlawd:

Did Whis hint at an offensive type ultra instinct for Vegeta? :jbhmm: After he rocked alphabet man he said this more his style :jbhmm:
I think they are. I saw a theory on youtube a week ago predicting this. It makes sense as a way to further differentiate Goku and Vegeta. Goku gets defensive UI and Vegeta gets offensive UI until they both master both forms of it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ribrianne is annoying, but still good episode. Probably the best 18 episode to date. :ehh:

Glad the writers at least briefly hopped off Goku's sack. And it's nice to see Vegeta is still the Prince of all Ls. :mjlol: