so Dragon Ball is basically Sesame Street in Japan. Kiddie children tv :dame:

So Frieza is Cookie Monster
UTDuY3a.png

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Remember when Frieza was on Namek and caught Nail, he took his arm and Nail regenerated it and Frieza said I will have that skill it might come in handy some day. Would that apply to ultra instinct? I know Frieza is a fighting prodigy too like Goku.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Remember when Frieza was on Namek and caught Nail, he took his arm and Nail regenerated it and Frieza said I will have that skill it might come in handy some day. Would that apply to ultra instinct? I know Frieza is a fighting prodigy too like Goku.
lmao that was some dub bullshyt from back when they had no idea what they were doing with the script. It's irrelevant. In the original he was simply reading his power level to verify that his strength didn't recover as well.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

First off that was for dragon ball heroes ur comment not super heroes does have spoilers for super at times until it happens it’s just for heroes

This is the new spoiler and it might end up pissing off a certain fan base if do it a certain way for that character and it pertains to that character u just mentioned

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
First off that was for dragon ball heroes ur comment not super heroes does have spoilers for super at times until it happens it’s just for heroes

This is the new spoiler and it might end up pissing off a certain fan base if do it a certain way for that character and it pertains to that character u just mentioned

:scust:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

:beli: