Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So people bytch and moan about the random power ups and asspulls Super has, but then get pissed off when Vegeta doesn't get one right away :pachaha:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Tori does it again smh.. Allow these characters to develop and shine for once. I understand this show is build around Goku but cotdamn brehs at this point even his stans gotta be tired of this nikka all up in videos.
They're not gonna just let Vegeta just get UI from watching Goku. Goku had to nearly die to get that shyt :laff:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Tried to tell you brehs, Vegeta gets far more respect in the manga & Goku is held in check. They didn't even use Kaioken in the manga, he actually manages to master SSB which neutralized the massive stamina drain. Vegeta managed to master it simply by watching it in a short amount of time because it's based on willpower.

Them using Kaioken makes it a Goku exclusive technique which then transitioned into the UI upgrade, the fukkery stuck on 10.

:beli:
Yeah they never introduced "Mastered SSB" in the anime. That might be what Vegeta is hiding

Daps
:what: Jiren Theme>>>>>>>

:wow:

34e.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
First off that was for dragon ball heroes ur comment not super heroes does have spoilers for super at times until it happens it’s just for heroes

This is the new spoiler and it might end up pissing off a certain fan base if do it a certain way for that character and it pertains to that character u just mentioned

:dead::dead::dead:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judging from the spoilers is it safe to say
Goku beat Kefla? Also in regards to the Vegeta news if they make it seem like Vegeta is actually getting close to learning UI but ultimately fails I'll be okay with that because it means he's getting closer.

I want this type of scene for Vegeta vs Jiren.
Catch Jiren completely off guard with how strong he is.
Even if he doesn't get UI i think he should do better than Goku did in SSB KK which would mean he's stronger than Goku without UI.
:smugbiden: